Quite a GEM
Nowadays, it seems to be rather common for developers to lose focus of what they set out to do when they start making a particular game. In an attempt to include "something for everyone" or to make the gameplay as diverse and interesting as possible, a game can often get bogged down by unnecessary distractions and additional content that...
About The Game
Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array! Lost in deep space, you'll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued alien worlds, fighting crystalline enemies to find a way home.
The GEM fighter is the most advanced single pilot fighter in the galaxy, offering precise controls, nimble movement, and devastating firepower.
- A blisteringly intense side-scrolling arcade shooter experience
- The quad-weapon array gives the player four unique and devastatingly powerful weapons at all times
- 30+ levels across 4 unique worlds
- Visuals bursting with vibrant color, bold lines, and geometric enemy designs
- Analogue and digital synthesizer driven soundtrack
- Extensive ranking and stats for each level encourages replay to perfect the game's combo systems
- Score attack mode: a finely-tuned experience for wracking up big scores!