There is something wildly compelling about Large Pokémon. Everyone loves Fat Pikachu, or the $500 four-foot Mareep plushie, or the Snorlax bed, or the lifesize huggable Slowpoke, or...
...Or these new Pokémon beanbags from the Pokémon Center. The first one is Snorlax, and Snorlax has had his time in the giant Pokémon spotlight, so let's take a look at BIG DITTO instead.
He is so big! And sure, he doesn't have that signature Ditto slime-shape, but I can forgive him for that because he is TALL ENOUGH TO HUG.
Here's some specs on the big boi, although honestly, they had me at "big Ditto":
- Measures about 45 inches tall and 30 inches wide
- Filled with lightweight EPS beads to remain durable without sacrificing comfort
- Weight capacity: 250–300 lbs. (113–136 kg)
- Part of the Pokémon Home Accents collection
- Made by Yogibo for Pokémon Center
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported (China) parts.
- Materials: 89% cotton and 11% elastane (outer cover) / 87% polyester and 13% elastane (inner liner) / EPS beads (filling)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash delicate. External cover ONLY. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Not to be used wet.
- Item Weight: 10 LB
That "Home Accents" collection includes some rather stylish cushions, art, bookends, blankets and more, but it's mostly boring ol' Pikachu. Everyone knows Ditto is superior. Look at him:
I love him. He is everything I need in my life. He costs $260 in Canada. Please stop me.
I want Snorlax. So so much.
Need that ditto badly…..but the price…
That's what she said.
@Erigen Hey you took my joke LMAO.
$260... do I really need school supplies
@Thelastjedi2007 the deciding question is can your textbooks hug you like ditto will?
I'll take 2 Dittos please!
Woman in the photo looks like she's high on MDMA and having the time of her life hugging that thing.
You’d have to be narcissistic as hell to want a Ditto beanbag.
I’ll stick with my harem of dakimakura, thanks.
There’s an easy way to get this ditto and the secret ingredient is crime.
And ditto can transform into anything (ahum)
(Healthy vegitables 😂)
Tap here to load 13 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...