Announced for Switch earlier in the year, it's been confirmed in the latest Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase that management and political sim Tropico 6 is coming to Nintendo's console on 6th November.
The game debuted on PC in March last year before jumping to other consoles in September 2019. Taking on the role of "El Presidente", Switch players will enjoy an exclusive palace design, a flamingo pond, and "a tourist costume for El Prez".
You can check out the trailer above and read through are some of the features from the Nintendo UK game page below:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customise the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
The game is available for pre-order right now, with the digital version having a 10% discount, which brings it down to £40.49 / 44.99€. Let us know below if you're excited to step into El Presidente's shoes on Switch.