A brand new episode of the Ninjala Dev Diary series has been released, sharing more in-depth news surrounding the game's upcoming content.
We have a full rundown of all the news for you below. Dedicated players will likely already know about the Crow Tengu DLC which actually launched yesterday, but the video also explores an in-game festival where players can receive rewards, and offers more info on the upcoming Season 2.
Crow Tengu DLC Bundle – released July 21
- Ninjala has released its first DLC bundle themed after the mythical Japanese demon, the crow tengu
- Players who purchase the pack will get a special costume, emote, and sticker themed after the crow tengu – a crow possessed by the spirit of a fallen samurai – along with 2,000 Jala to spend on in-game items
- The Crow Tengu DLC Bundle launched on July 21 for a suggested retail price of $29.99 USD
IPPON MATSURI (Festival) – July 21 – 26
- Players will receive rewards based on the total amount of IPPONs scored by all players during the event. The rewards will increase throughout the event based on the collective number of IPPONs achieved. If the total number of IPPONs achieved during the event reaches 10 million, all users will receive a total of 30 Gold Medals
- There will also be special bonuses to the rewards players receive at match end, such as higher rates for Ninja-Gums, Assist Codes, and Medals
- To celebrate the event, a Twitter campaign will also be held where 100 users who follow and retweet Tweets tagged with #IPPON_MATSURI from the official @PlayNinjala and @Ninjala_JP Twitter accounts will be randomly selected to receive 1,000 Jala
Season 2 - launching August 26 (Free to all players)
- Season 2 will introduce a new weapon class – the Board. Players will have access to four variations of this weapon – the Festival Board, the Home Run Surfer board, the Camu Camu Plate, and the Ninja Caliber board. Each weapon will come with new Gum Ninjutsu, abilities, and specials
- A new stage – Shinobi City. This is a Japanese-themed stage that explores the hometown of the shinobis, hot springs, and all! Players can use this stage to their advantage by using the hot springs to recover their health and increase their Shinobi Gauge
Have you been enjoying Ninjala since it launched last month? How have you been doing now that you've had a few weeks' practice? Let us know in the comments below.