Bandai Namco has revealed that it, along with a selection of other fighting game publishers, will be hosting a special roundtable livestream on 1st August.
The full line up of publishers includes Arc System Works, Arika, Bandai Namco, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, and SNK (thanks, Gematsu), and will kick off at 9am JST. You'll be able to catch it live on the following YouTube channels: Tekken, Arc System Works, Capcom Fighters JP, and Dead or Alive.
It's set to feature a nice variety of producers and directors who have worked on some of the biggest fighting game franchises. They'll discuss topics chosen by fans, such as the games themselves, eSports and more. Here are some of the guests who'll be appearing during the stream:
- Arc System Works
- Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear series general director)
- Kazuto Sekine (general battle director)
- Akira Nishitani (Fighting EX Layer producer)
- Bandai Namco
- Katsuhiro Harada (Tekken series chief producer)
- Motohiro Okubo (Soulcalibur VI producer)
- Shuuhei Matsumoto (Street Fighter V producer)
- Takayuki Nakayama (Street Fighter V director)
- Koei Tecmo
- Yohei Shinbori (Dead or Alive 6 producer)
- Yasuyuki Oda (SNK producer)
- Nobuyuki Kuroki (SNK director)
If you're hoping to watch it live in the west, 9am JST equates to 1am BST / 2am CEST, and 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT the day before.