Nintendo has shared a list of the top 30 best-selling games on the Nintendo eShop for April. Alongside the big names you'd expect to see, we also have a fair number of indies and third-party releases.
The list has been posted on the Nintendo Switch news channel, distributed specifically to users in North America. It notes that the ranking is "based on Nintendo eShop unit sales", which includes games of all prices (even if they're free to download) but discounts demos.
Let's take a look at the full list, shall we?
1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
6. Mortal Kombat 11
7. Final Fantasy VII
8. Enter the Gungeon
9. Rocket League
10. Katana ZERO
11. Overcooked 2
12. Stardew Valley
13. Yoshi’s Crafted World
14. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
15. My Time at Portia
16. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
17. Human: Fall Flat
18. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
19. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
20. Hollow Knight
21. Diablo III: Eternal Collection
23. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
24. Baba Is You
25. Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
26. Super Mario Party
27. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
28. Splatoon 2
30. Dynamite Fishing - World Games
Any games there that have surprised you? Did you download any of these titles from the eShop last month? Let us know in the usual place.