Xenon Racer is speeding onto the Nintendo Switch tomorrow, bringing fast-paced, futuristic, arcade racing along for the ride. To celebrate, Soedesco has released a launch trailer.
Xenon Racer boasts sleek, futuristic car visuals made possible with Unreal Engine, with each design coming from the mind of Marcello Raeli - known for his work with brands such as Subaru, Ferrari and Koenigsegg. As shown in the trailer, you can customise your vehicles, too, with several different skins and performance-changing parts.
Each track features different requirements, so players need to figure out which car and which parts will be the best options to progress. Drifting and boosting are also pretty significant in this game; Xenon Racer's press release says that "they are absolutely essential to get top speeds on the leaderboards".
Speaking of the press release, here are some of the game's key features:
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customise your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
The game launches tomorrow both physically and digitally for $49.99 / £44.99.
Will you be burning rubber on the track tomorrow? Let us know down below.