The Switch eShop continues its rapid pace of releases next week with The Coma: Recut, which is a manhwa-styled Korean survival horror and a remastered version of the indie cult classic, The Coma: Cutting Class which is also developed by Devespresso Games.
In the game you play as Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
Here are some of the key features in this game:
• A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
• Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
• Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned –it can attract unwanted attention
• Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
• Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom...
• The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
• Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
Do you plan to pick up this Korean survival-horror game for Switch when it launches next week on the 21st?