Super Smash Bros. is still coming, yes it is. We may be approaching a half century of these features, which is bordering on insanity, but Nintendo keeps assuring us that the games are coming, and that it's not all a mass-hallucination as part an experiment for the mysterious Quality of Life platform. Believe.
Masahiro Sakurai is keeping up appearances of happily skipping towards releases in October and the Holiday season, updating the Director's Room Miiverse community on each working day. Last week he covered fashion, Mega Man, a new 3DS-exclusive stage and more.
We rather like the selection from last week, so check them out below and click on the date heading to visit the posts in question and give them a Yeah.
Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet.
So there you have it, Smash fans. Let us know which are your favourites in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (267 votes)
- Poppant appears as a creepy alien Santa1%
- Sakurai-san encourages animal cruelty on a poor Iridescent Glint Beetle3%
- Little Mac looks deadly in his hot pink outfit24%
- The Mii Gunner puts on his Sunday Best to charm Rosalina6%
- Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt prepare for mayhem32%
- It's a Mega Man trophy, which we all want4%
- The Pac-Maze brings retro charm to the 3DS16%
- Kirby's in a tough spot, much to Pac-Man's delight6%
- Um, I can't decide4%
- I don't like any of them, to be honest3%
Please login to vote in this poll.