Another week has passed, which means we've enjoyed more Super Smash Bros. screens. Masahiro Sakurai served up more goodies on the Super Smash Bros. Director's Room on Miiverse as always; there were some good'uns.
There were two notable posts last week, with Sakurai-san reiterating that there'd be no Subspace Emissary-style story in the new games while also showing a glimpse of a new 3DS stage, and there were also some details on changes to edge-grabbing medchanics, for you Smash Bros. pros out there. Beyond that, there are some attractive screenshots to take in.
So, last week's screens are below, and as always you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
That's another week of images for the new Super Smash Bros. games. Let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (353 votes)
- Mario poses in a mysterious new stage13%
- Luma puts on its "I will SMASH YOU" face13%
- Link hangs on, worries about chubby Mario landing on him14%
- Zelda and Rosalina prepare for Viridi's wrath36%
- Link and Toon Link are on board Alfonzo's hype train19%
- Um, I can't decide1%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them4%
Please login to vote in this poll.