Follow the white rabbit
What are you doing here? We assume you’ve clicked a link under the assumption that you’re going to find a review of a game, but as you can quite clearly see from the title, there is no game. So we’d like to apologise for wasting your time here, and we’ll catch you on the next one! Okay, we’re joking - obviously. We...
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension Guides
For the clicks
In the years since launch, Nintendo Switch has hosted games from across the genres, including an array of old-school point and click adventure games, a genre which flourished on PCs in the old days and one which Nintendo's hybrid console offers a convenient way to play. The system's touchscreen makes it an ideal match for games which...
About The Game
There is no game. So don't go messing things up by clicking everywhere. You don’t want to be kicked out of your video game world, do you? Of course not!
"There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension" is a Point&Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
Will you be able to play along with the "Game" to find your way home?
We sincerely think NOT.
- A Point&Click comedy adventure.
- Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
- Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
- Solve riddles that require you to think "Outside the box".
- Hint system included because you can't think "Outside the box"...
- Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
- Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
- Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
- Contains tons of bugs... but it’s supposed to be like that.
- And lots of other surprises!