A playable concept album
When done right, concept albums can represent the finest content that the music industry has to offer, tying together a set of songs into one continuous thematic experience that manages to be more than the sum of its parts. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an evolution of the concept album, weaving the tracks of a...
Monster Boy, Superbrothers and ABZU!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (FDG...
Abzu! Professional Farmer! RollerCoaster Tycoon!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived (not quite on time), and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: 3D...
A musical masterpiece
The mobile and tablet game Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery was originally released in 2011 and is now making its way across to the Switch eShop at the end of this month on 30th November. If you haven't heard about it before, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is described as an action adventure game with an emphasis on...
Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke ‘sworcery’ to solve mystical musical mysteries. Experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada.
- Capy, Superbrothers & Jim Guthrie bring you this old-fangled mythopoetic journey on console for the first time.
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid-back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome occasionally hard-hitting battles & solve mystical, musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- A fevered famicom dream. Explore a lavishly-pixelated mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-life moon phases.
- A prog rock concept record you can hang out in. Treat your ears to an album's worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- Choose your style of questing: Tip-tap using the Nintendo Switch touch-able touch screen, in handheld mode held by your hands, docked and using a Joy-Con to point-and-click, or even with a controller.