Oh no no no, I'm a rocket man… with a shotgun.
Nintendo Switch certainly isn't lacking when it comes to multiplayer-focused games. It's already becoming a bit of a hassle to distinguish between great party games and cheap cash-ins trying to ride Switch's popularity wave. So which category does Super Rocket Shootout land in? Strap on your...
About The Game
Super Rocket Shootout is a frantic 2D pixel art brawler game, mixing platformer and fighting mechanics. Charming characters, destructible environments, cool weapons and awesome jetpacks make this a blast to play alone or with up to four friends*.
Twins never have it easy, and it’s no different for Maurice and El Bruto! Frustrated with their inability to execute on their elaborately planned bank heists, they squabble and bicker only the way brothers can, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction behind them.
The combat system is both accessible and deep, with super agile jetpack-induced movements, combos, super attacks, counters, extras weapons and more!
Super Rocket Shootout is a great way to hang with friends and enjoy the charming game characters, as well as a perfect outlet to release any pent-up frustrations!
Jetpack, guns and explosions
- Master your jetpack and slip right behind your enemies
- Use your shotgun from a distance or at melee range
- Throw homing missiles, boomerangs, teleport-bombs and many more crazy weapons
Deep fighting system
- Use your shield wisely, throw perfect blocks
- Build combos and fill up your Super meter
- Throw devastating Super Moves, Super Attacks and Counters
Lots of content
- Engaging story mode, local multiplayer mode, team play
- Eight playable characters, each with their own abilities and Super Attack
- Eight interactive and destructible stages
- Tons of achievements and unlockable extra weapons