The rockin'est, rock-steady beat of madness
One Step From Eden makes absolutely no secret of its cribbing from Capcom's late, occasionally great Mega Man Battle Network series. It essentially lifts the ingenious battle system from the GBA cult classic wholesale, makes a series of tweaks and additions, then sets you to work. There's no gallivanting...
About The Game
One Step From Eden is a deckbuilding roguelike set in a bleak post-war world with one shining beacon of hope, Eden. The game is centered around relentless real-time grid combat. Cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, find game-changing artifacts, make friends or make enemies, just make it to Eden.
- 9+ Playable characters and Bosses
- 40+ Unique evolving enemies
- Deckbuilding with 200+ spells
- 100+ strategy changing items
- Procedurally generated worlds and battles
- Life or death choices and alternate endings
- Local co-op and PvP