A quaran-teeny tiny game
The original Half Past Fate has been out on Switch for almost a year now, and our review praised it for its striking pixelated visuals and engaging dialogue, albeit with a few too many mini fetch quests. The same can be said for its follow-up, Half Past Fate: Romantic Distancing, a short (really short) story in which two...
About The Game
When a pandemic puts the lockdown on a blooming relationship, will the new couple keep the romance alive, or will distance pull them apart?
Cozy up with their quarantine story and see if they’ll find a way to stay connected in the weirdest of times in this new episode of the Half Past Fate story.
- Learn to love from afar through the charismatic 3D pixel-art style of Half Past Fate
- Enjoy a charming and honest slice-of-life story set in all-too-familiar circumstances
- Play from both sides of the new relationship and see how each of your lives have changed
- Judge (or admire) each other’s home decor, peculiar roommates, and musical tastes
- Explore in endearing detail the intimate environs of each other’s quarantined lives
- Maybe figure out what the heck “defragging” does