Sorry, no Roogoo Attack review yet.
Two new Roogoo titles are in stores now.
Southpeak Games has recently announced that their two new Roogoo titles are now in stores. Roogoo Twisted Towers is now available for the Nintendo Wii console and Roogoo Attack is available for the Nintendo DS. Both games continue the addictive puzzle gameplay of the original Xbox Live Arcade release and both...
Roogoo comes to Nintendo's DS system!
The planet Roo was once a magical, happy place, powered by falling shapes known as Magical Meteors and populated by beings known as the Roogoo. Over time, some Roogoo began to abuse the powers of the Magical Meteors for greed and corruption, devastating the planet and plunging it into darkness. These fallen Roogoo are now known as the Meemoo. Your quest, as Roogoo, is to foil the Meemoo's activities of corruption and restore Planet Roo to its former glory.
Based on the critically-acclaimed Roogoo for Xbox Live Arcade, this game allows you to continue Roogoo's quest to ensure that the Magical Meteors can reach planet Roo and revive it with happiness and joy. But look out - the Meemoos will not let their energy source go without a fight!
- 10 environments with 100+ action-packed levels.
- Connect DS™ version to Roogoo Twisted Towers on the Wii™ to unlock additional levels in both DS™ and Wii™ versions.
- Single and Multi-card play featuring 6+ different multiplayer attacks such as Meemoo Attack, Anvil Attack and Air Mine.
- Butterflies, bats, and other flying creatures take your shapes backwards in reverse gameplay.
- World map overview for showing progress of levels and difficulty.
- Based on the critically-acclaimed XBLA game Roogoo.
- Charming art style and fresh, innovative gameplay.