Forums

Topic: 007 Legends

Posts 61 to 80 of 89

PhoenixUltra

i heard its good from some friends, i'm getting it.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

Jani-Koblaney

Let's not get off topic now..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

HawkeyeWii

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Let's not get off topic now..

I heard that 007 game is coming to Wii U. It sounds amazing! I hope it comes with the added Skyfall level!
happy..

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

PhoenixUltra

lol

Wii U future of gaming.

PhoenixUltra

i'm hoping 007 legends will be a success on wii u and get a higher score.

Wii U future of gaming.

HawkeyeWii

Supposedly it came out today, but I couldn't find it!

Twitter:

PhoenixUltra

yea it came out i'm waiting for nintendo life and ign to review it.

Wii U future of gaming.

Banker-Style
Somebody in America has it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683296-007-legends/64835011
^^
According to this guy Toys R US has it in some stores,there isn't no Wii Remote control,and the Skyfall mission is included on the disc.

Not very happy that there isn't no Remote controls,as Goldeneye (Wii) controls were fantastic.
Hopefully if this gets a UK release soon,I might pick it up when it drop to £20.

Edited on by Banker-Style

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Jaz007

I had it pre-ordered but had to cancel because I didn't realize it was coming out so soon (thougth it didn't even have a realease date yet) I found out a couple weeks before it came out and was just like "oh crud where did this come from I can't afford this."

Jaz007

SimonB79

i bought the 360 version awhile back ... its a very very very very mediocre fps ... get blackops2 instead or wait til it hits the bargain bin.

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

The_Fox

I played this on the 360 and it quickly became a top contender for my list of worst games of 2012.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Gamesake

I'm not that interested, but Classic Game Room liked the PS3 version enough to say it was a good action game for Bond fans.

...in my pants.

HawkeyeWii

Gamesake wrote:

I'm not that interested, but Classic Game Room liked the PS3 version enough to say it was a good action game for Bond fans.

Good thing I am a Bond fan!

The_Fox wrote:

I played this on the 360 and it quickly became a top contender for my list of worst games of 2012.

How is that? Please don't use the words COD and clone in the same sentence, because I am so sick of people saying that, it is such a gripe

Edited on by theblackdragon

Twitter:

The_Fox

HawkeyeWii wrote:

[

The_Fox wrote:

How is that? Please don't use the words COD and clone in the same sentence, because I am so sick of people saying that, it is such a bullshit gripe

Because it's a lame COD clone.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, the whole experience is a sloppy mess. The level design is vanilla (I'm actually having a tough time remembering any of them clearly), the enemy A.I is awful and the driving and stealth sections are respectively annoying and broken.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

The_Fox

The online was O.K. Nothing great but nothing particularly wrong with it either. The servers for the 360 version weren't overly populated, though.

Edited on by The_Fox

-President John Adams

HawkeyeWii

Yeah I'm sure, because everyone is playing COD.... yawn...

Twitter:

PhoenixUltra

do the horrible reviews justify the game, is it worth buying.

Wii U future of gaming.

Shrapmo

Golden Eye set the bar pretty flippin high for Bond games. Everything else to come out since has disappointed me greatly (this one most of all).

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Sorry, this topic has been locked.