Forums

Topic: The official Nintendo Life Mario Kart 7 Community

Posts 101 to 120 of 222

Aqueous

@MiracleBlaze - if this when your normally on join you after the 26th if not use the GMT time to say when I can translate it to my time, see if I can make it.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Dragonfly224

Anyone else getting dropped alot and communication errors? Edit: Posted this in the correct forum now...sorry. Id love to race you guys tonight if anyone is up for a race...if I get booted you know why....

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

Adam

I will be online tonight if these credits ever cease. Go to nintendolife.com/chat to get my attention if you want to race.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Joeynator3000

I dunno how that all works...but I THINK I joined the "All Items" one...? Dunno, couldn't really do anything on there, so...yeah, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

brandonbwii

Just completed a NLife all items race and won 2nd place. That Emeralds is a BEAST. Almost defeated her on the SNES Rainbow Road track but then I got a little careless and slipped in to 3rd on the last lap.

Emeralds, if you're reading this, you're awesome and I'll get you next time.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

the_shpydar

brandonbwii wrote:

Just completed a NLife all items race and won 2nd place. That Emeralds is a BEAST. Almost defeated her on the SNES Rainbow Road track but then I got a little careless and slipped in to 3rd on the last lap.

Emeralds, if you're reading this, you're awesome and I'll get you next time.

Nope. Emmy is unstoppable.
Currently 0-28 vs Emmy.
Though of course, i suck, so that's not really saying much.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Adam

My record against her says otherwise.

Also, just to repeat what The Black Dragon said:

IF YOU JOIN A ROOM, DO NOT HIT START GAME IMMEDIATELY. I played two cups in a row with someone and we were trying to get others to join, but right away he hits Start Game. So much for that. The game has chat presets for a reason. Say "Shall we get started?" if you're itching to go. But if you need immediate satisfaction that bad, hit up the Worldwide section for a race.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

DarkLloyd

would i find a this group if i decided to go online in the game?

if so will i reconize the name ?

DarkLloyd

Fuzzy

Joined up to the groups last night. I'll pop on every now and then to see if anybody is racing.

Then I will proceed to get my butt handed to me...

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

brandonbwii

BlackFira wrote:

would i find a this group if i decided to go online in the game?

if so will i reconize the name ?

You need to enter community codes to enter the NLife community.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Geonjaha

Yea, I'm waiting for others to join right now :/

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

theblackdragon

just a heads-up — if you use the Maka Wuhu cheat in the official NL community, we will not only bail on you and use one of our private communities to race instead, we will also name and shame you here in this thread.

Congratulations, Dukes! You are a cheater!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MontMartre

@tbd
Although I don't own the game as of yet, the chats usually booming with rage about this glitch, naming and shaming is a brilliant idea!

3DS FC: 3282-2228-2753
Gnna be breedig alot of pokemon for IV's/Abilities/Natures .etc Add me for trades and stuff! ^.^

SamuraiShyGuy

There's never anyone on NL's community...ever. Did everyone stop playing the game or something?

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Adam

I don't get online much during the week but pretty frequently play on weekends. Random matches are just more convenient, though, so that's mostly what I do unless I know someone else from here will be on.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

SamuraiShyGuy

And the fact that you don't get any VR in Community matches is really off-putting.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

theblackdragon

because we've got a sudden influx of new players...

PLEASE LISTEN UP! BASIC ETIQUETTE!

When joining a community, DON'T immediately start the raceespecially if people are sending the 'Let's wait for more players' message. Remember, the more people you're racing with, the more fun you'll have! It'll autostart on its own after a minute or two, so please have the courtesy to wait for others!

Also, anyone caught using either of the Wuhu glitches to get a cheap win in the Nintendo Life communities WILL be publicly named and shamed. No one wants to race with a cheater, so just enjoy the tracks for what they are — they're great when everyone plays fairly!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RYBlast

I played my first NLife community match today. Who's Edy?

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic