Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 93,461 to 93,480 of 96,284

Shadowrunner

@Alaron It is Jade Is there anything else you are looking to trade for?

IGN: Jade
FC:1908-0061-8748
PM me with your Friend Code, if you wish to add me.
Mostly will be on Pokemon X.

Alaron

@Shadowrunner Sorry it is rather hard to do this with no way to communicate in-game. You have a lot of awesome pokemon; me on the other hand much less so. Thank you very much for the trade though it was a great help. If there is anything else you are looking for let me know and I may have some of them

I am currently playing Pokemon X and looking for Yveltal; trading w/pokerus and have several starters available as well.
Friend Code: 3411-2474-8537
Nintendo Network ID: Trayus
In-Game Avatar: Alaron

Alaron

@Shadowrunner Any legendaries are high on my list. You have quite a few, I am just uncertain as to what I can offer in return at this point. I have most of the starters. Anything you like?

I am currently playing Pokemon X and looking for Yveltal; trading w/pokerus and have several starters available as well.

Shadowrunner

I'd not mind trading you for a Cryogonal, if you have one.
I should also warn you that I am at 514/718 (-3 on the 718 end if we don't count the three unreleased) Pokemon

Edited on by Shadowrunner

Alaron

I would have to import from Black 2 first.

Alaron

The legendaries that you showed me in trade. Are those ones that you were willing to trade? If so what are all of the legendaries that you are willing to part with. I am importing some things from my Black 2 as we speak

Shadowrunner

@Alaron It is unlikely I would trade THOSE legendaries away. Eventmon are twice the pain to trade for, especially ones like Shaymin and Meloetta. If you can hit me with a really outstanding offer, I might allow one of my Celebies and possibly my Manaphy go. Also, your Friend Safari is Flying, but Iunno what the mon are yet.

@GuccicusMaximus Added. Yours is Dark, and again, I don't know what mon are there, yet.

Edited on by Shadowrunner

Alaron

@Shadowrunner That's more than reasonable it just never hurts to ask. Well I have the Cryagonal I am just currently at the end of Team Flare's secret HQ and want to wrap this up before I turn the game off and use the Pokemon Transfer/Bank. Its 57 with Pokerus I believe. I am sure to have better Pokemon in the days to come and will be posting on here frequently as I continue through the game. I am also looking for a Tyrunt and Honedge, as well as the Zekrom and Reshiram that I need to replace the ones I had to trade away a while back. I am currently rebuilding my collection so I am not too picky with what I would trade for the Cryagonal since I do not really need it.

Shadowrunner

You are in luck, my friend. I happen to be breeding Honedges, for good Iv's and shiny ones. Am on mobile, and am likely to log soon enough.

Alaron

@Shadowrunner Thanks very much. I will have to do the trade tomorrow as I have to get ready for bed soon. Hopefully I will speak to you then

Reudai

Hello everyone. I'll be leaving my Friend Code here so people can add me, I'm looking for a Ditto safari.

Pokemon Y FC: 0404 - 5588 - 6703

You can mail me your FC's to [email protected] I'll add 'em as I get them.

Regards,
The Reudai

Edited on by Reudai

ICE: Spheal Bergmite and Piloswine

3DS Friend Code: 0404-5588-6703

Burila

@Alaron @Shadowrunner @Reudai
Added you guys! Please add me back, my FC is on my signature!
I'm also looking for a Xerneas to help completing my pokedex.
I don't need to trade it, just see it. It would help a lot!

Edited on by Burila

Friend Code: 4055-4731-9576
My Safari is Ghost Type; Pokémons: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb!

Reudai

Burila wrote:

@Alaron @Shadowrunner @Reudai
Added you guys! Please add me back, my FC is on my signature!
I'm also looking for a Xerneas to help completing my pokedex.
I don't need to trade it, just see it. It would help a lot!

Added, could you send me info about what I have in my safari?
Edit: Name is Reudai, though it's pretty self explanatory

Edited on by Reudai

drosejr93

I need help completing my pokedex, if yhu dont mind trading an then trading back would be helpful Please add back!!! 1091-9653-5340 :TeD
@Reudai @Shadowrunner @Alron
Thankyhu

drosejr93

Reudai

drosejr93 wrote:

I need help completing my pokedex, if yhu dont mind trading an then trading back would be helpful Please add back!!! 1091-9653-5340 :TeD
@Reudai @Shadowrunner @Alron
Thankyhu

Added back, What do you need?

Shadowrunner

@Reudai @Burila Added the both of you, I traded my Cartridge Xerneas, but my 2DS Pokemon X Xerneas is not yet caught, so I might be able to get it. Looking for a spare 'mon with Leftovers, as I accidentally traded my leftovers away xP

Alaron

Hello everyone. Through trade I finally managed to get a few Pokemon worth offering. I have an shiny Haxorus as well as a shiny Volcarona; I have a Zoroark and an extra Cobalion and Terrakion. I am looking for legendaries, specifically a Latias to go with my Latios (If anyone has the mega stone for Latios I may sell you my soul, or ill trade both of my Shinies for it!). Currently I only posses Kyurem, Latios, Xerneas, Yveltal, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion; so basically I am interested in any legendaries other than those ones

jm29

@Alaron the mega stone for Latias/Latios won't be out till the new games in Nov. and a hack Mega stone won't trade online

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Alaron

@jm29 I see thanks for the info I was unaware that it had yet to be released. Well everything else that I mentioned I am still looking for. I am also in the process of receiving a few more choice pokemon for trading from my cousin. Once again I appreciate that

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic