Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 34,512

Sayne7

and my wonder trade story happened less than an hour ago, while on this very forum, I got a shiny Drifloon.

Friend Code: 2638-0304-9199
Pokemon Y trainer name: Sayne
Friend Safari: Braixen, Charmeleon, Pansear

AAcorn

@bchammer78 nahh i got a shiny zoroark trying to trade it but looking for something good ahha

AAcorn

bchammer78

@Sayne7 Klink, cubchoo, larvesta, or that slurpuff?

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing
3ds FC: 5472-7502-5343
Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Costas
Friend Safari: Dugt...

Zahalith

Eveechan wrote:

Zahalith wrote:

@eveechan those pokes are the ones im still missing~

all 8 of them? or the 4 on the right?

Ahhh, I want the right side, will trade my left side lolll

Zahalith

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5516-2688

ShadowRealmLord

serious;y you actually got xerneas from wonder trade

Friend Code: 1392-5322-3401

Sayne7

bchammer78 wrote:

@Sayne7 Klink, cubchoo, larvesta, or that slurpuff?

I did have an extra Larvesta, but I used it on a GTS request. and sure, I'll do it for slurpuff thanks!

bchammer78

@Sayne7 sorry it took so long, my Pokedex is gettin pretty full (of whats available) so its hard to find what i need at this point

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing

Gardevoir

Just caught rotom, looking for a gardevoirite.

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Sayne7

bchammer78 wrote:

@Sayne7 sorry it took so long, my Pokedex is gettin pretty full (of whats available) so its hard to find what i need at this point

no prob! sorry I was derping in the trade before, the trade setup is a little difficult when not in person lol

Eveechan

Zahalith wrote:

Ahhh, I want the right side, will trade my left side lolll

does a cloister work? or does it need to be shelder? I could use a staru
the other 3, I can just give you a throh(I have to go catch one though) and I can give you my second skrelp to keep since I got a shiny one
I also have an aromatisse(evolved spritzee), I'll trade it to you for the dex info, but I do want that one back

Eveechan

bchammer78

Heres a tip - Go get battle points ASAP after you beat the elite four, i just traded a Magmortar for an Xerneas

Still looking to trade my Aggronite, Lucarionite, and Ampharosite. Along with any starters.

Edited on by bchammer78

Zahalith

@eveechan
Cloister works, I'll just have my sex slave Ditto make more babies to get Shellder (If you're ok with Staryu->Cloister)
As long as the trades are even (Sawk->Throh, Clauncher->Skrelp) and you're happy I'm good. We've done business before huehuehue.

Have we traded swirlix and spritzee before and trade back? I have an aromatisse in the my dex prev. trade, but this time I'm looking to keep.
Let me know what you want to do~

Zahalith

Eveechan

Zahalith wrote:

@eveechan
Cloister works, I'll just have my sex slave Ditto make more babies to get Shellder (If you're ok with Staryu->Cloister)
As long as the trades are even (Sawk->Throh, Clauncher->Skrelp) and you're happy I'm good. We've done business before huehuehue.

Have we traded swirlix and spritzee before and trade back? I have an aromatisse in the my dex prev. trade, but this time I'm looking to keep.
Let me know what you want to do~

I already have sawk, but it doesn't matter to me
the clauncher and staru should be fine

and I thought you were need aromatisse for the dex, I want to keep mine though, so I have to skip out on that one ^^;

Eveechan

Zahalith

@eveechan
Staryu = Cloister
Clauncher - Skrelp

Ready when you are!

Zahalith

Reffett3910

so does anyone have forretress in there friend safari and willing to trade me a male and a female so I can IV breed them? I have some Dratinis with marvel scale to offer.

FC on X: 3110-5043-6100

Sorry, this topic has been locked.