Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 2,631

invmat

@Wooperman1: Are you sure you don´t have my old Wii FC registered on your Wii? My old one was 1533-5167-7798-2767. If you still have it registered, you can change it to 5681-8500-9890-3727. And how are you able to store 250 games, 212 records, and 107 comics???
@Qwikman + edhe : Can you add me on Wii? You will probably have my old FC registered but please change it to the new one.

invmat

edhe

Remcooooo wrote:

@Karakato: I made 12 games and 1 record
@iphys: U said u added me but I still can't get into your warehouse

And I'm still waiting for dragoon, max and edhe to add me back.

Sorry. I added you yesterday.

invmat wrote:

@Wooperman1:@Qwikman + edhe : Can you add me on Wii? You will probably have my old FC registered but please change it to the new one.

I also added you yesterday as well.

And todays European Design challenge intrigues me! ("School Days")

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

iphys

Remco, you greenlighted for me yesterday, so I don't know why you have no greenlight. Try deleting me and re-adding me maybe.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SpaghettiToastBook

I've uploaded two new comics. Check them out!

Added Remcooooo. I'll add Patrick_D, invmat, and xDemon720x soon. (Hopefully. )

@Nintenzo & @Qwikman NL has a pretty good guide. Just go to the Jukebox in D.I.Y., select the shelf your record's in, and move that record to the bottom. Go to the track above the one you're going to record and skip ahead to the end, and start recording in between records. (That way, you don't get the pressing-the-play-button sound effect in your recording. And make sure the loop button is gray.) Once you've exported your music, just put it in some video editing software, add a picture, and you have a video!

There's a link to my YouTube channel in my signature if anybody wants to listen to my music.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Weavius

@Karakato_001: Added your FC. You have Showcase?

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

invmat

I looked through this topic and on backloggery to search for people who have showcase. I use my Wii to send stuff because my DS FC list is full. I added Aviator, bboy2970, Shadx, pikmaniac02, Tronner and webbermagic on Wii. I know that I had Roopa132 and turtlelink in the FC list on my old Wii but I can´t find your Wii# right now...

I sent some stuff to the people who added me on showcase.

invmat

Remcooooo

@STD: What's your friend code?

WarioWare DIY Friendcode: 0088-7271-5194

dlt656

@Remo His code is on his D.I.Y. Wikihouse page. (The link is in his sig.)

dlt656

Golgo

Hi guys, sorry to be out of loop for a couple of weeks...(been preoccupied gaming-wise by Demon's Souls on PS3! Nasty game!)

Anyway, what's news? What are the hottest new games/comics/tunes?!?!?!

And who are the hippest and most happenin' new members?!?!?

I've put a new 'game' in my warehouse: FROGS MERRY. Homage to the beautiful childrens' book of the same name published in 1961 by Juliet Kepes. It's rubbish as a game and the lose-game state makes no sense at all as I didn't want to deviate from the anti-violence ethos of the book, but I think the art is quite faithful and the music melody line follows a Japanese nursery rhyme about frogs too. So if you're into frogs this should be a no-brainer! Lol!

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

Bassman_Q

@Golgo- U play my HerQuestI game yet? Thats the only thing new from me so far. Oh, and I'm putting up info on all my games on my DIY Wikihouse page, including hints and whatnot. Link in my sig.

@Ninty- U add my Wii number yet?

@STD- Thanx I'll try that! Then I'll be famous!
Yeah, probably not.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Weavius

@NintyFan: Added on Wii & DS.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

invmat

@Golgo: Could you add me on Wii? FC is in my sig.
@Patrick_D: The Wii registration process is complete but I can´t see you as a DIY friend. Are you sure your switch in the distribution centre is set to on?
@Wooperman1+Qwikman: V Please answer V

invmat wrote:

@Wooperman1: Are you sure you don´t have my old Wii FC registered on your Wii? My old one was 1533-5167-7798-2767. If you still have it registered, you can change it to 5681-8500-9890-3727. And how are you able to store 250 games, 212 records, and 107 comics???

invmat wrote:

@Qwikman: Can you add me on Wii? You will probably have my old FC registered but please change it to the new one.

My next game will probably be a poker game for the NA contest ´cool jobs´. Of course with something random so that you get different cards each play.

invmat

dlt656

@Invmat I have to delete many games, records and comics for space, and ship them to showcase. Also, I never added your old fc.

dlt656

iphys

Has anyone been able to connect to the WFC in the past 6 hours? I can't seem to, although my Internet is working just fine, and I haven't changed anything. I keep getting a 52100 error.

Golgo

@invmat - added

@Qwikman - not yet, gonna try it now...EXCELLENT. Good challenge, dramatic music too.

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

invmat

Wooperman1 wrote:

@Invmat I have to delete many games, records and comics for space, and ship them to showcase. Also, I never added your old fc.

Alright, that explains alot. I think it´s really frustrating to delete so many data. You know you can store your Showcase save file on your PC so you have more room? It is a bit complicated but if you really want to keep some data it can be a solution... Sorry for the confusion, I was confusing you with somebody else who did add my old FC, sorry for that.

iphys wrote:

Has anyone been able to connect to the WFC in the past 6 hours? I can't seem to, although my Internet is working just fine, and I haven't changed anything. I keep getting a 52100 error.

I haven´t tried but I will try in a few minutes. Showcase/Wii works, I have received some shipments while playing.

Nintenzo wrote:

I'm most likely going to download Showcase today so I can have more room on WarioWare DIY to make games and more music.

Great! You can give me your Wii FC so I can add you, my code is in my sig.

@Golgo: Thank you!

Edited on by invmat

invmat

iphys

The Nintendo WFC hates me. I tried using another router and completely resetting it, and it gave a successful connection in the connection test and then a 52101 error when I tried to connect to the warehouse. I also tried connecting to an insecure router that I can pick up from my apartment and also got an error, so I think it has to be the WFC that's screwed up.

dlt656

@iphys I have been getting the same sh**ty errors the whole day...I cannot get on the WiFi in DQ9 either...teh WFC is screwed up.

dlt656

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.