Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,636

carlos82

My latest Switch purchase is another Switch, this time the Lite as a second console but I have to say its really nice as a handheld. It feels more sturdy than the original and is much lighter and that screen really pops. I think I'll be using this one on the go now and leaving the other connected to the TV

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

Neoguardian86

Last purchase i made was River City Girls. But i picked it up on sale. Lately been playing SNES classics i never got to or was too ‘mature’ to play at the time. Like Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi’s Island.
Also been playing Super Mario Galaxy through my WiiU. Never beaten it before.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

RR529

Just ordered New Super Lucky's Tale.

I recently finished up XC2: Torna, so I need something a little more peppy, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Picked the Collection of Mana (Physical FTW) from Best Buy today. I played Final Fantasy Legends years ago on the Game Boy and have Secret of Mana on several foramts, original cartridge, Wii VC, SNES Mini and even the PS4 remake but I really wanted to play the official release of the third game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MuhBael

Just bought Outlast: Bundle Of Terror, having this game on a handheld is a dream come true. Now Alien Isolation is next

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

WoomyNNYes

I got the Switch launch day. And just now, bought Snipper Clips. If there wasn't a demo, I never would have gotten it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JoeDiddley

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, the character models during in game dialogue reminds me a bit of the Persona Dancing 3 & 5 games.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

SigourneyBeaver

Just Glide, because it reminds me of that helicopter game.

Sigourney Beaver.

TheAwesomeBowser

Binaries, it was 90% off and looked like a fun game, not to mention it was nominated for a BAFTA which would've sold me on it if I hadn't been already.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Tyranexx

Katamari Damacy Reroll (physical) strangely popped up in the mail today. I enjoyed the demo and decided the full game was worth a shot.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ralizah

Paid $20 to my Game Sharing buddy so that we could play Luigi's Mansion 3.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Magician

Ms. Splosion Man
Blazing Chrome
Mistover
Aeternoblade II
Atelier Dusk DX Trilogy
Maitetsu: Pure Station
Coffee Talk
Super Robot Wars X

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magonigal

Spaceland, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Looking forward to finally learning Gwent!), Puzzle Quest, Knights and Bikes

Magonigal

HolyYoshi

Just recently gave my original switch to my daughter so she could take it off to school . Was about to buy another to replace for me and decided to pick up a switch lite instead after I Demo’d it at Best Buy . Also got copies of Astral Chain and Disagea 1 complete .

Nintendo network ID : HolyYoshi
“ Wherever you go ... there you are “
Switch / My Nintendo : HolyYoshi!
Switch Friend Code : SW-4296-5017-1714
3ds Friend code : 1436-0922-5754

Magician

Furwind
The Gardens Between
Smoke and Sacrifice
Octahedron

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

klingki

Got the 3 games by SMG (Death Squared, Super One More Jump, OTTTD) as they were each around $1. Actually the latter two I just got for free using gold coins. I also picked up the two games by Nakana.io (Lydia and EQQO) as they were 50% off for me.

klingki

MuhBael

@Minskin that sucks, that's why before purchasing a game you first need to do some extra research. Look at reviews, gameplay videos, people opinions and only when you are 100% convinced you will like the game buy it

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Bmartin001

Just picked up Mario Maker 2

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

CurryPowderKeg79

Went on a Hamster Corporation Run.
ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 5
ARCADE ARCHIVES IN THE HUNT
ACA NEOGEO BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF( U.S NAME)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

C-Chakra

Finally caved in and picked up Switcher 3 (already have it on steam, which is why I hadn't bought it already.)

and

Hypercharged: Unboxed (finally a local Multiplayer fps game! It's great too, I recommend it.

Killer Queen Black (50% off, finally made me hit the trigger)

Guacamelee 2 (Also 50% off. Pretty awesome)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic