Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 921 to 940 of 15,874

Grumblevolcano

@redd214 Following with a trailer for the 3rd game in the Retro DKC trilogy and Cranky Kong as a playable character for Smash

(I'd honestly like that, Retro now doing Prime 4 makes me think we're not seeing another DK game until the Switch's successor which would be unfortunate)

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

I just hope it has something mario

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Diddy64

@nintendobynature I hope so. After 2 years of Breath of the Wild being released (we are just three weeks away from March 3), I think a 2D Zelda announcement could happen this year, even if the game came out at this last year's months.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Diddy64

@Grumblevolcano Agreed. I also hope that Nintendo find a way that neither Donkey Kong games and Prime games got delayed because of having to choose between one or the other. Hopefully they give DKC's license to a team/studio that can make good 2D games.

Undergoing games:

LadyCharlie

now that it's confirmed the Feb 13th Direct is only about Switch games, can we just collectively admit the 3DS is dead?

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

LadyCharlie

nintendobynature wrote:

Maybe the links awakening remake announcement is upon us 🤔

please don't toy with my emotions.
after 26 years, Link's Awakening is still my #1 favorite video game ever.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

NintendoByNature

With a surprise reveal that yacht club games has been working on a new game and possibly shovel knight sequel. It's 3d and has an n64 ocarina of time vibe

NintendoByNature

Diddy64

nintendobynature wrote:

With a surprise reveal that yacht club games has been working on a new game and possibly shovel knight sequel. It's 3d and has an n64 ocarina of time vibe

@nintendobynature I would love to see many indie games make 3D games in 64 Bits! 😍

Undergoing games:

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

Octane wrote:

The next Direct will be on a day that is a product of multiple prime numbers, and the name of the day will end on a 'y'. You heard it here first folks!

13 = 1 * 13; and it's on a Wednesday. I'm a bloody prophet!

1 is not a prime number

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GrailUK

@TheLZdragon There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Agriculture

Octoguy wrote:

I’m so hyped for the Direct! Here are my predictions:

• 10 minutes or more of Fire Emblem Three Houses.
  • Wii U port(s), Probably Pikmin 3, maybe Wonderful 101(I really wish they would port Super Mario 3D World, that game was great!).
  • NSO announcements: Upcoming NES games for March and April, SNES games are announced, 10 of them will be available right after the Direct, new SNES Switch controllers revealed, they will be released in May.
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3: a new trailer reveals a bit of the story and new mechanics, the title will remain the same and the game will release in Summer.
  • Indies: New info for Untitled Goose Game and Steam World Quest.
  • 3rd Party: Spyro reveal, coming Summer 2019. Assassins Creed reveal, coming 2019
  • New Splatoon 2 free update, this time it’ll really be the last one, the update includes new weapons, stages and new hairstyles for Inklings and Octolings.
  • Super Mario Odyssey DLC: the DLC will include new kingdoms and outfits, Isle Delfino is the surprise reveal.
  • Boxboy trilogy is coming to Switch with new levels and co-op multiplayer, the game launches right after the Direct.

“ That’s it for today’s Nintendo Direct, thanks for watching! Oh.... we have one last thing to reveal, please have a look at the last video for the day.”

• Super Mario Maker 2 or Metroid Prime Trilogy HD reveal, coming 2019.

Sounds good. Odyssey kingdom DLC would be great. The only thing I would add is more third party ports, such as Devil May Cry HD Collection and possibly Silent Hill HD Collection or Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Agriculture

NintendoByNature

@SamusLv7 could you imagine shovel knight with gameplay of zelda oot? How great would that be?

NintendoByNature

LzWinky

GrailUK wrote:

@TheLZdragon There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.

Someone's about to experience subtraction

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

@TheLZdragon I make up the rules, 1 is a prime number

Not as Prime as 4, right?

Diddy64

@nintendobynature as long as they left intact the most important things that make Shovel Knight a good game, along with adding new things that can take advantage of it being in 3D, it can work.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic