Forums

Topic: Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition 12/05/17 Release pricing

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

VaderGB

Has anyone got any pricing details when it lands on eshop? Its out digitally on Friday - I'm guessing its going to at least match the £22.99 when it landed on the WiiU eshop.

VaderGB

jump

VaderGB wrote:

Has anyone got any pricing details when it lands on eshop? Its out digitally on Friday - I'm guessing its going to at least match the £22.99 when it landed on the WiiU eshop.

Click on it on the eshop (in the coming soon section) and it will tell you.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

PLATINUM7

jump wrote:

VaderGB wrote:

Click on it on the eshop (in the coming soon section) and it will tell you.

The price for Minecraft isn't shown, unlike other titles.

PLATINUM7

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8735-0293 | Nintendo Network ID: PLATINUM7

DanteSolablood

I don't believe there is a confirmed price yet, I've seen a site speculating the US price to be $29.99... which works out to be around £23. If Minecraft Switch is going to be getting a physical release, that would make sense as there'd likely be a "Nintendo Tax".

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

VaderGB

It's £19.99 on the UK store. Just had a look today. First day purchase for me.

VaderGB

GoldenGamer88

Have been wondering about this for a few days now, too. Haven't found anything but an error Nintendo.com site whose Google description thingy said the price was 29.99$. Got myself 65€ in eShop cards just to be safe. Might get Wonder Boy or I'll just save whatever cash's left for later.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Killer7IsDead

when's the physical version come out? or is it?

Killer7IsDead

FragRed

@Killer7IsDead There's been no date yet for a physical release but I would assume it wouldn't be too much later. To be honest I would rather buy Minecraft digitally as it is one of those kinds of games I can just boot up and play as and when I feel like it.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.