423 Blocked

You have been blocked for security reasons. This server understood your request, but will not service any requests from your IP address.

function checkViewport () { if (document.cookie.match(/device=desktop/) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Safari/i) && !navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i) && navigator.userAgent.match(/Version\/(13|14|15)/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i) && screen.width >= 800 && screen.width > screen.height && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i)) || (screen.width > window.innerWidth && screen.width > 800 && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Android|iPhone/i))) { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content","width=1275"); } else { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content",document.getElementById("viewport").getAttribute("data-original")); }}; checkViewport(); window.addEventListener('resize', checkViewport);if (!document.documentElement.matches('.light, .dark')) { if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: dark)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('dark'); } else if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: light)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('light'); } }

Forums

Topic: Nintendo Music App

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 3,387

SneakyLink

We did get a Special Release upgrade this week:

Star Fox [2026] is now completed on the app.

SneakyLink

Switch Friend Code: SW-6259-3694-6593 | My Nintendo: Smash963

Grumblevolcano

Fair enough, I forgot the Star Fox update announced in the September Direct came out today.

Grumblevolcano

squiddu-real

...i guess this isn't the worst outcome, but i think this is still grounds for eating shed guy.

i actually have the remake but i never went past the first few stages for some reason

(she/her)
hug the robot girl, give the chicken parm to the flesh girl.
nso classics spreadsheet (click here!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-4656-5576

Robot99

Alright, getting an incomplete release done at least. We already have a version of this game on the app though, so it's not very exciting.

EDIT: They also fixed two Paper Mario songs, Tubba Blubba's Castle and Flower Field Rondo. Not sure what was wrong with them but at least they fixed them fairly promptly (compared to the broken NSMB boss music lol).

[Edited by Robot99]

Super Mario Maker 2 ID: 0DV-9NP-WXG
Chronicles of a Zelda Noob (Drive PDF)
Nintendo Music "Elite Beats" playlist
"Did someone just page the king of awesome?" ~Bowser

kkslider5552000

Robot99 wrote:

EDIT: They also fixed two Paper Mario songs, Tubba Blubba's Castle and Flower Field Rondo. Not sure what was wrong with them but at least they fixed them fairly promptly (compared to the broken NSMB boss music lol).

I'm curious, how were they broken? I assume in a boring way, but I'd love to imagine they had some weird version of these songs with like...I dunno, part of the track missing.

Also if they can fix things, can they please finally add the missing Metroid Prime songs? They can add a looped version of a song you can never hear looped for Wind Waker, and repeat songs for Mario Kart 64 and Warioware to make it more in-game accurate for some insane reason, but there are songs missing from one of their most critically acclaimed games. Weirdest company.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

squiddu-real

just realized something after checking resetera comments on this drop:

ContractHolder wrote:

Soundtracks can come whenever they feel like it. No more required waits. It's just when the teams give the ok. Got it.

...alongside realizing this is way before that 1-year mark we all assumed locked back switch 2 games. even less time than kirby air riders, i think?

[Edited by squiddu-real]

(she/her)
hug the robot girl, give the chicken parm to the flesh girl.
nso classics spreadsheet (click here!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-4656-5576

UpsideDownRowlet

Aw man, there goes another one of my crackpot theories...

Anyway, this is at least a solid drop. I like the military band style they went with for the soundtrack; it definitely suits Star Fox. However, since it's all very dramatic, there isn't really much for my study playlists, besides the Main Menu theme (which I love). I know I just said earlier how I went over a month without reshuffling the day study mix, but the playlist craves fresh meat, you must understand.

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

squiddu-real

@Robot99 saw a quick reddit comment that suggested those two songs didn't loop correctly before. would make sense if noone complained, since i assume people don't use the extend feature that often

(she/her)
hug the robot girl, give the chicken parm to the flesh girl.
nso classics spreadsheet (click here!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-4656-5576

Penguinpengy

Of course it was going to be this, and of course I didn't think of it! I somehow even jokingly said it would be 64 3D two weeks ago…

This is a great soundtrack and I'm glad it's finally here. Imagine if it ends up being like Ocarina of Time and we get Star Fox 64 3D before other Star Fox games, or better yet, a Special Release of 64 3D that has only the main theme. I wouldn't be surprised if Shed Guy starts doing Special Releases for old games at this point.

They/Them | Nintendo Music playlist | YouTube

My Nintendo: PenguinP. | Bluesky: penguinpengy.bsky.social

CaleBoi25

I really should give this one a listen, the menu theme slaps so I have to assume the rest is at least solid!

Leader of the #HashtagGang
sus -> ඞYubTub
Kid Ovaries Uprising and The Leggings of Zelda, my favorite games of all time!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: KaleChip

Sylamp

this is a decent drop, unlike Ocarina of Time 3D this soundtrack sounds different compared to the original (and is much better imo), so it's actually a pretty worthwhile addition
I would still prefer the SNES Star Fox soundtrack though, even in it's best form this soundtrack just doesn't compare

they/them

Sylamp

@squiddu-real Air Riders took about 5 months to get the (almost) full soundtrack release on the app, Star Fox only took 3

they/them

AJWolfTill

This is a very rational Ms. Shed update. Logically times with the update to the game, fills in a partial release could have been deduced rationally.
Shed guy will not be seeing freedom this week.
Not picked this up yet but enjoyed the special release tracks a lot so this is a great drop.

NINTENDO MUSIC SCORES
9. Grumblevolcano
8. Nintoz, AJWolf
7. SneakyLink
6. Eek, NepNep, FishyS, Rowlet
5. CaleBoi*, N00BISH*
4: Robot
3: DevN, Pengy, Shivery, Squiddu
2: skywake, Yunobo, D-Star, Sylamp
1: PMKirby, Splat, dragoon, K@home

AJWolfTill

Any of you UK lot manage to get concert tickets? I got Sunday matinee ones.

NINTENDO MUSIC SCORES
9. Grumblevolcano
8. Nintoz, AJWolf
7. SneakyLink
6. Eek, NepNep, FishyS, Rowlet
5. CaleBoi*, N00BISH*
4: Robot
3: DevN, Pengy, Shivery, Squiddu
2: skywake, Yunobo, D-Star, Sylamp
1: PMKirby, Splat, dragoon, K@home

Sylamp

so apparently the new battle mode maps for Star Fox have new music tracks
and those tracks are not included in the soundtrack release on the app
because of course

they/them

FishyS

Is Nintendo Music done for the week? The inconsistent schedule confuses me.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

UpsideDownRowlet

@FishyS Probably. The last drop was timed to coincide with the release of the free update for Star Fox, so that's why it came early.

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic