Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,777

RupeeClock

I just pre-ordered Pac-Man, Robin and Lucina from the UK store, and bought a Marth amiibo.
I already pre-ordred Ness through Game.co.uk.

It's so damned surprising to see that nowhere has Rosalina and Luma available for sale!

Edit: They had Villager restocked too when I checked again! So I decided to buy it.
I once spotted a Villager amiibo in a CEX shop, for twice the retail price in a slightly damaged package. Nuts huh?

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

SilentHunter382

Couldn't Rosalina or Lucario. I was hoping they would get little mac in with the new wave but no luck.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

So question if maybe someone can answer me?Have pre orders started for wave 4 in North America?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

GrizzlyArctos

Not sure how recent this is, but I'm seeing a lot of sites only allowing one of each Amiibo per customer, including the UK Nintendo Store.

Yes, I like bears.

skywake

GrizzlyArctos wrote:

Not sure how recent this is, but I'm seeing a lot of sites only allowing one of each Amiibo per customer, including the UK Nintendo Store.

It's to make things harder for scalpers

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

GrizzlyArctos

skywake wrote:

GrizzlyArctos wrote:

It's to make things harder for scalpers

I thought so. It's nice to see that they're acknowledging the low stock levels at the moment. Now they just need to release a few more of the rarer Amiibo.

Yes, I like bears.

Refurin

I'm in toys r us and they have Sheik and Toon Link. Middletown, NY if anyone is local

Refurin

Yoshi

The Nintendo UK Store has amiibo for sale? NoA, get with the program!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DefHalan

So now the ones I want are Ike, Peach, Kirby, Toad, Charizard, Lucina, Robin, and Rosalina (I was going to skip Rosalina at first but because of all the talk about her yesterday, now I want her lol)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NinjaWaddleDee

I may have to pick up charizard when wave 4 hits. I was going to go for Ness, but it seems like too much trouble.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

DefHalan

Peach (Smash) vs Peach (Super Mario)

I think I want to get a Peach Amiibo but I am not sure which one

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

PaperLucario

Nintendo of America just never learns......
Completely oblivious and ignorant to the situations they create by doing stuff like this.
Untitled

The "limited time" is a small improvement, but amiibos are now popular items of importing for a reason...

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

MoogleMuffins

Well, now Argos have informed me that due to a stock issue I won't be getting Shulk and Meta Knight.

So If any of you have ordered new Amiibos from Argos, you might not be getting any.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Grumblevolcano

I picked up my Ike amiibo this morning, I'll try and get Pit if possible given that wave 5 will almost certainly have Palutena and possibly Dark Pit. By the way my prediction for full wave 5 (guessing May release) is:

• Palutena
  • Dark Pit
  • Ganondorf
  • Greninja
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Falco

Leaving wave 6 to be (guessing June release):

• Mr. Game & Watch
  • Olimar
  • Mewtwo
  • Duck Hunt Duo
  • R.O.B.
  • Jigglypuff
  • Dr. Mario

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

@Grumblevolcano - Assuming they even bother with Mewtwo, I don't think they will tbh.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I picked up my Ike amiibo this morning, I'll try and get Pit if possible given that wave 5 will almost certainly have Palutena and possibly Dark Pit. By the way my prediction for full wave 5 (guessing May release) is:

• Palutena
  • Dark Pit
  • Ganondorf
  • Greninja
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Falco

• Mr. Game & Watch
  • Olimar
  • Mewtwo
  • Duck Hunt Duo
  • R.O.B.
  • Jigglypuff
  • Dr. Mario

I don't think we'll get wave 5 until at least June. It seems like they are releasing the waves every other month. (Except for the wave 2 weirdness.)

Wave 2: December
Wave 3: February
Wave 4: April

So wave 5 probably won't come until June. And then if there's a wave 6, it will probably be in August.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

KeeperBvK

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

• Palutena
  • Dark Pit
  • Ganondorf
  • Greninja
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Falco

• Mr. Game & Watch
  • Olimar
  • Mewtwo
  • Duck Hunt Duo
  • R.O.B.
  • Jigglypuff
  • Dr. Mario

I don't think we'll get wave 5 until at least June. It seems like they are releasing the waves every other month. (Except for the wave 2 weirdness.)

Wave 2: December
Wave 3: February
Wave 4: April

So wave 5 probably won't come until June. And then if there's a wave 6, it will probably be in August.

It's actually more like about 5 new amiibos each month, considering wave 3 is split into two in Europe. And you left out the Super Mario amiibo series. So, yeah, aside from the first wave it's 5 or 6 new amiibos per month, so the next unannounced SSB wave should come in May.

KeeperBvK

Grumblevolcano

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Grumblevolcano - Assuming they even bother with Mewtwo, I don't think they will tbh.

I think it'll depend on whether Mewtwo does truly end up being the only DLC character and whether Pokken Tournament supports amiibo (assuming it gets a Wii U release).

@NinjaWaddleDee The Mario range comes out in March so I was considering no amiibo in January as the odd one out. In Europe, wave 3 was split in half: Bowser, Ike, Toon Link, Rosalina, Sheik, Lucario came out yesterday whereas Sonic, Megaman, Shulk, King Dedede and Meta Knight are release in late February. Something similar could happen with wave 5/6 where half come out in May and the other half in June whereas NA get all 13 (14 if Mewtwo is included) in June.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GrizzlyArctos

MoogleMuffins wrote:

Well, now Argos have informed me that due to a stock issue I won't be getting Shulk and Meta Knight.

So If any of you have ordered new Amiibos from Argos, you might not be getting any.

I've just been informed that my order of Meta Knight and King Dedede has been cancelled.

Edited on by GrizzlyArctos

Yes, I like bears.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic