It has been confirmed that the upcoming action RPG Anima: Gate of Memories – The Nameless Chronicles, and the series' original title Anima: Gate of Memories, will both be heading to the Nintendo Switch.
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third-person action RPG that tells the story of two beings linked together by an involuntary pact. Forced to stay together, their lives take an unexpected turn when they discover that something darker than they could ever have imagined is about to start - a war in which both will have an involuntary leading role.
The upcoming sequel tells the story of the Sin Nombre, an immortal being with a curse to travel the world for all eternity. Similarly to the original title, players can expect to see epic battles, lots of characters and weapons to discover, and more. Here's a full feature list for Anima: Gate of Memories – The Nameless Chronicles:
- Use the Hand of Tanathos, an action system that allows the Unnamed name to temporarily join Death.
- Customise your game style with upgradable skills.
- A story full of unforgettable characters.
- Epic battles against formidable and legendary enemies with unique characteristics.
- Equip yourself with dozens of weapons and artifacts.
- A huge world: move freely and unlock new areas.
The trailer above is for the upcoming sequel, but you can also check out the first game's original trailer right here.
The two games will be available on Switch both individually and as a bundle. They’ll cost €19.99 on their own, or €29.99 if you grab them together. Release dates for these titles haven't been confirmed just yet, with the developer reportedly striving for 60fps Switch performance before release.
Are you ready for some more action RPG goodness on your Switch? Let us know if you'll be keeping an eye out for these in the comments.