Zelda, is that you?
At a glance, you would be forgiven for thinking SpiritSphere DX was a sequel to one of The Legend of Zelda titles released long ago on the Game Boy Color. It looks, sounds and feels like one of Link's outings on the classic portable device, but upon closer inspection, has absolutely nothing to do with adventuring. This is more...
About The Game
One part tennis, other part magical beat down!
Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres!
- Singleplayer campaign with dialogue, special encounters & modes!
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
- Multiple stages, characters, skins and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Hand2Hand mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!