[Update: Tue 26th Jul, 2022 19:00 BST]
Fangamer's new Hades merch line is now live, which means we can have a look at what's on offer.
- Cerberus plush — $32
- Dusa talking plush (see below for examples) --$32
- Underworld triptych print set — $179
- Hades character pins (Zagreus, Megaera, Thanatos, Nyx) — $10 each, $18 for two, $26 for three, $34 for all four
- First of the Furies cotton sweatshirt — $39
- No Escape T-shirt — $28
- Hades PowerA Nintendo Switch controller — $59
- 18x24 Chthonic Gods poster — $24
- Hades soundtrack CD — $19
[Original: Tue 19th Jul, 2022 20:30 BST]
If you've played Hades, you'll almost definitely wish that you had a huggable, squeezable version of Cerberus in your own home, for company and pats. Fangamer has you covered, dear friend: They're launching a new collection of Hades merch in collaboration with Supergiant Games!
The collection will include a "There Is No Escape" T-shirt, a sweatshirt with art of Megaera, two pins of Zagreus and Nyx's chibi faces, a full-colour poster of all the characters, and plushes of both Cerby and Dusa, your two best pals.
The collection goes live on July 26th, and promises new merch alongside "the return of old favourites". You can sign up on Fangamer's website to be notified of the launch. European customers can buy from the US store, which ships worldwide, or save a few Euro by going to the EU store — although it sounds like they will have less of a selection.
Are you a Dusa fan? Or do you want to rep your love for Hades in T-shirt style? Let us know in the usual place...