The Switch continues to attract some intriguing PC titles, and another that'll join the ranks in Q1 next year will be Ashwalkers, which is published by Dear Villagers and developed by Nameless XIII.
As you can see in the trailer it has an eye-catching colour-palette for its particular brand of grim post-apocalyptic survival, while offering up an interesting mix of exploration and narrative storytelling.
Below are some of the game features from its Steam page:
- Make meaningful choices in a non-linear narrative
- Different paths to take with 34 different endings
- Manage your party’s resources as well as their physical and mental health
- Get to know the group through their relationship dynamics
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Harvest resources and craft supplies
One to watch, certainly, and another physical edition for the lists of the most keen collectors, too. Let us know what you think of it in the comments.