After the game's success on other platforms earlier this year, THQ Nordic has announced that Titan Quest will arrive on Nintendo Switch on 31st July.
From the minds of Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan, and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace, Titan Quest is an action-RPG set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
The game's controls and user interface have been tailor made to work perfectly on Switch, and online multiplayer will let players take on 2-6 player co-op gameplay. Check out this handy, full list of features below.
- Explore The Ancient World - Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters Of Legend - Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customisable Characters - Build and customise your characters with 28 classes and over 1,000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer - Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console Controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience on Nintendo Switch
Remastered Graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up-to-date Titan Quest experience
Will you be delving into the monster hunting, hack 'n' slash world of Titan Quest when it smashes onto Switch next month? Share your excitement with us in that comment box below.