- Number of Players
- Single Player
- RPG, Strategy
- Release Date
- 2nd Mar 2023, £7.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Vanaris Tactics yet.
About The Game
Vanaris Tactics tells the story of Morgana in her struggle to find freedom outside the walls of Vanaris. Accompanied by her brother Nigel and nephew Adrien, they must flee their motherland, a place they once called home. Discover the vast realm of Vanaris and meet new people on the same path, as they must leave everything behind to escape their oppressors and find peace.
- Vanaris Tactics implements a combat initiative unit turn system inspired by the greatest fantasy tactics RPGs of all time.
- Unite a band of unique characters with their own strengths, skills, and stories.
- Gain new abilities and increase your range of options to deal with new challenges.
- Different combinations of weapons and accessories and see a unit’s playstyle change drastically.
- Travel the land of Vanaris to discover powerful treasures and hear untold stories. However, keep your guard up as danger lurks in every corner.
- Unravel the story through fifteen unique story encounters and hand-crafted in-game cutscenes, as well as optional battles and boss fights.
- A rich blend of tactics and fantasy RPG, Vanaris Tactics implements an intuitive turn-based combat system inspired by the golden age of turn-based tactics games.
- Strategically plan your movement to attack enemies, and be aware of their counterattacks.
- Strike your foes from afar or jump into the fray; every decision will prove crucial in combat.
- Utilize various skills and status effects to aid your allies and cripple your enemies.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...