Joe Hawk's Rising
If you've ever indulged in a little of Redlynx's Trials series, tried your hand at some Tony Hawk's Pro Skater or dabbled a little with Hello Games' Joe Danger on last-gen consoles, you'll have a good idea of what Urban Trial Tricky is attempting to aim towards. Tate Multimedia has created a messy mish-mash of all three here, with...
About The Game
>Become a crazy trickster!
Hold on to your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride free, spin in the air, move back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the exciting, fast-paced gameplay, colorful visuals, and smooth controls.
Learn new freestyle, breakdance and FMX moves to fit your own style. Unlock crazy costumes and customize your motorbike however you like.
Push yourself and others to greatness!
Complete challenges, master maneuvers and pull off loads of amazing tricks to rule the leaderboards.
- Exciting casual gameplay
- Amazing variety of tricks, platforming and racing
- Killer tricks and loads of combos
- Super-smooth experience in 60 FPS
- Three single-player modes
- Over 30 levels + side challenges
- Savage customization options
- Rule the leaderboards
- Infinite gameplay
- More freedom, more fun. Ride in both directions.