It belongs in a museum
Every now and then, you play one of those games that just feels a little bit too late. It’s not that a game in this category is bad or doesn’t have good ideas, but sometimes it’s just a victim of the current gaming landscape. How many Metroidvanias have you played by now? What about roguelites or 2D
About The Game
In 1936, Nazi influence has spread, along with rumours of secret excavations, mysterious artefacts, and gruesome occult rituals... Assemble a bold team of adventurers and journey through the desert-wilderness. Outwit foes in strategic squad combat and locate ancient treasures before they fall into the wrong hands!
• DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - Discover 5 different campaigns of varying difficulty, each attempt generating a new web of events...
• TOUGH CHOICES - Encounter hand-crafted story events. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
• DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best use of your team's abilities and equipment in order to defeat the enemy!
• BUILD YOUR TEAM OF ADVENTURERS - Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own set of skills and quirks which can impact combat and story encounters.
• HIDDEN TREASURES - Trade-in your high-value loot in order to upgrade your team's arsenal with increasingly rare weapons and armour.
• RECOVER & REPLAY - Experiment with different team combinations until your foes have been vanquished!