Sorry, no Mordheim: Warband Skirmish review yet.
Sorry, no Mordheim: Warband Skirmish screenshots yet.
Monster Boy, Superbrothers and ABZU!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (FDG...
Abzu! Professional Farmer! RollerCoaster Tycoon!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived (not quite on time), and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: 3D...
Set during a brutal civil war, command a small fantasy warband searching for valuable shards of the comet that destroyed the city of Mordheim. Multiplayer turn-based arena strategy right at your fingertips, you'll have the freedom to play how YOU want to play. Hide in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike, get a vantage point and pick your targets off with ranged weapons, or bring the fight straight to your opponent in an up close and personal confrontation, the choice, is yours!
From release four factions are available: Three human mercenary factions: Reiklanders, Middenheimers, and Marienburgers each with different traits and play styles and the Skaven – Skulking sinister rat-men who need Wyrdstone to thrive. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to fuel your master's war effort?
More factions will follow as DLC, including:
• Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
• Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will immolate first and ask questions later
• Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
• Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers for salvation
• Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
• Recruit, customise and train your Warband
• A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
• Multiplayer online – you will go up against another player's Warband
• Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations. Live PvP will be in an early update.
• 'Graphic novel' art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim