Only fit for Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is a pretty misguided attempt on the part of Bethesda to transfer its beloved RPG franchise to the mobile, free-to-play arena. It may have been touted as something resembling a full-fat entry in the franchise prior to its initial early access release last year, but it falls far short of being anything...
About The Game
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined.
The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest - Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create - Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer - Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create - Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master - Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.