- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Board Game, Education, Puzzle, Strategy
- Release Date
- 23rd Jul 2020, £4.31
- 23rd Jul 2020, $7.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Chess Ace yet.
About The Game
Chess Ace is a unique puzzle game, bridging the gap between two classic games - chess & cards. Plan your moves and deal the cards to beat all clubs on a 5x5 chessboard!
MORE THAN 200 ENGAGING LEVELS
- Test your chess skills on a set of challenging, yet solvable puzzles
- Each level is designed to challenge your skills
- Difficulty curve that will put your chess skills to the test
- Try different skins to personalize your experience
- Feast your eyes on an elegant chessboard presentation
- Focus on the challenge with minimalistic, non-distracting design
- Test your knowledge of how pieces move
- Cast cards with figures to solve levels
- Plan your moves carefully! Not every move seems obvious at the start!
MIND GAME LIKE NO OTHER!
- Relax your mind with a fresh approach to the most popular board game in the world
- Exercise your brain & solve riddles like a Chess Grandmaster!
- Easy to learn, hard to master!
- Accessible to people with color blindness (high contrast skins)
Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate Chess Ace?
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...