- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 20th Jul 2017 (US/Canada), $9.99
- 20th Jul 2017 (UK/EU/AU), £8.99
Arc System Works may be best known for its hardcore 2D fighters, like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, but it's also got a softer side, publishing several smaller titles like Shephy and New Frontier Days on the Switch eShop. The latest of these is Boost Beast, an animal-themed match-three puzzler from Yoshi's New Island and
About The Game
Match, clear and summon!
A Beat'em-up puzzle game now on Nintendo Switch!!
"BOOST BEAST"is a defense puzzle game where players defeat the invading horde of zombies by clearing blocks and summoning animals.
A sudden virus outbreak has infected the entire human race and turned everyone into zombies... Only a small group of animals survived the outbreak. In order to restore peace in the world, Alec, the king of the dogs, sets out on a journey with his animal army to exterminate the zombies.
Simple controls! Match 3 of the same animal blocks to call upon your animal friends and defeat the wave of incoming zombies.
There are many gimmicks that stand in your way during your quest to save the world.
- There are cages that traps your animal friends, rocks that block your path, and the grim reaper who will turn your allies into zombies.
- Make use of bombs and chain combos to pave a path to victory!
- Join forces with your cute animal army and clear up to 204 stages!
Lets go animal army! Until the day where peace is restored!