Ruff around the edges
The dating scene can be an unpredictable, anxiety-inducing beast. What better way to alleviate this, then, than by introducing one of the most cheerful, loveable creatures on the planet to the mix: the beloved doggo. Best Friend Forever is effectively a hybrid game, splitting your duties between looking after your own pet dog...
Best Friend Forever Guides
Every game from the 19th August 2019 presentation
Did you miss Nintendo's Indie World Showcase earlier today? No sweat - we've collected all of the trailers and announcements together for you in one handy place (with the entire presentation at the end). Whether you want to watch the whole thing or pick through for the stuff that looks interesting,...
About The Game
Best Friend Forever is the world’s first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bay’s thriving singles scene.
So what are you waiting for? Love is just a woof away!
- Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.
- Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.
- Go everywhere with your best friend — your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.
- Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.
- Unwind at the end of a long day by caring for your dog in an optional sandbox mode.