- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 2nd Aug 2018 (US/Canada), $11.99
- 2nd Aug 2018 (UK/EU/AU), £8.63
Sorry, no review of 1979 Revolution: Black Friday yet.
About The Game
Make life and death decisions in this multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama.
Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is an interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play a photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you're soon pulled into a dangerous world of revolution and civil unrest.
• Choices: The choices you make shape your experience in the revolution
• Cinematic: A striking visual style, with motion-captured animation and voice over performances
• Exploration: Discover a collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling streets and more
• Photography: Take photos of the in-game world and compare them to archival images by real photojournalists
• Collectables: Unlock 80+ unique stories that enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution Based on True Events: First-hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses, and casualties of the revolution.