Virtual Console / Super Nintendo
Everything you could want out of a sequel
About the time mascot games began exploding on the Super Nintendo console, Sunsoft jumped on the bandwagon with the release of their original platformer Aero the Acrobat. While the game featured many of the classic platforming elements that were showing up in the games of the time period, it was criticized...
About The Game
Aero is back and better than ever!
The aerialist extreme, Aero the Acrobat bounds back into the spotlight once again to stop the wicked industrialist, Edgar Ektor! Aero has entered a new realm of enchantment and mist now use all his acrobatic prowess to foil a criminal plot known only as "Plan B!"
Join Aero as he discovers new friends (and enemies) in a world custom built for his high-flying adventures!
- 45 levels of wild acrobatic fun includingL Bonus Rounds, Chance Stages, and Hidden Chambers!
- New villains and original digitized character voices!
- Password feature allows you to return to any level!
- Chillin' Snow Boarding Stage adds a new twist to Aero's style!
- New moves and fighting techniques for Aero's attacks!
Can you help Aero put a stop to Ektor's Plan B in time?