Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,096

yokokazuo

@Spoony_Tech the price for the game in Japan is ¥7236 (about $60 US, $85 CAD, £40)

@Neko_Ichigofan I think I remember hearing that SMTIV or some other game by Atlus was $50 or so for the 3DS when it launched.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ralizah

@yokokazuo: Several of their games have launched at $50. It has become disturbingly common since SMT IV launched (although I still feel that, when you factor in the cross-buy deal with FE and the nice strategy guide it came packed with, the physical version of SMT IV was fully worth the extra $10 at launch)

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Spoony_Tech

@Neko_Ichigofan: @yokokazuo: So far we have had SMT IV, Untold 2, Overclocked 2, Persona Q, and Stella Glow at the 50$ price point at launch. I may be missing one but those are the ones I can recall. What's worse is Stella Glow was only localized by them but there was some heavy voice work which is the only reason I can see for the increased price. Legend of Legacy launched right around the same time but was only 40$.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

cookiex

Atlus aren't the ones publishing this game. I don't think they get to decide on the price point.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Spoony_Tech

@Neko_Ichigofan: On the eshop as well? I can't see different prices for those on the shop in different states. All those were 50$ on the shop at launch as well. Otherwise I would've dl'ed them.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp I caved and imported this... should be here in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited though. * being crushed by the backlog weight*

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NinjaWaddleDee

Soooo this game's still getting localized right? I certainly hope so. Also I really hope they don't do that digital only crap like they did for Fatal Frame, because I'm not the type to spend 60 bucks on something digital. (That's just me of course.)

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

Well I predicted this would come to the US in August based on previous Nintendo RPGs like FE Fates, FE Awakening and Xenoblade X. So it'll probably not be mentioned at all by Nintendo until the next Direct at the earliest.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

cookiex

Official English title is Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, releasing June 24th

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Ralizah

Oh god, this is going to be digital only, isn't it?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Ryu_Niiyama

I'll double dip to show support (plus if the make a CE) but I'm playing right now on WiiU so I'm in no rush. Good game so far though...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jump

So there's no dub on this now? I thought they said it was getting a dub at e3 or did I just read someone's speculation.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

I think we need a title change.

I'm ok with the sub only. With all the songs it would take forever to localize.

MERG said:

yokokazuo

The name is interesting... In a way it is about the game haha.
Setting is in Tokyo, has to do with Mirages and there are attacks you can activate called Sessions. And of course it is a cross-over with Fire Emblem. And has to do with music (sharp#)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Peach64

Lack of English voice work doesn't really bother me, although it would have been nice. Really excited about this one.

Peach64

Souldin

I'm so glad to hear word on this game's release over here. It's a definite must buy for me, easily being my most anticipated game of this year.

I'm Souldin, older brother of the Grin Brothers YouTube channel, and writer over on DeviantART.

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6557-6769 | Nintendo Network ID: Souldin | Twitter:

Rumorlife

Subs are fine, as long as there's a way to understand what they're saying then who cares? I wonder if we'll get that bundle Japan got.

Rumorlife

Shinion

With this and Fates getting confirmed EU release dates I am very happy. Only RPG I'm forward to more than those two is Ni No Kuni 2 so yay great JRPGs FTW.

Shinion

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.