Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 2,995

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature i just downloaded the Advance Collection too ūüėĀ which one you playing first?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet sweet dude! Perfect for the Halloween season! I'm starting with circle and going in order. I only played a few hours of aria so they're all pretty much new to me. What about you?

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

jdrocks89

Got Wario Ware: Get it Together for my birthday!

Got Sine Mora EX and Bishoujo Mahjong Solitaire on sale from the eShop.

jdrocks89

Silly_G

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.

The asking price is frankly a rip-off, but it seemed to be discontinued in Australia already, and I didn't want to miss out on an Aussie copy, so, I caved in. EB Games was the only local online vendor that seemed to have any new copies left.

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature i was thinking the same thing (both about the season and the play order). I've finished Circle and Harmony in the past, and only played a smidge of Aria. If memory serves, Circle can be a bit of a beast.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet I will say it does seem a little tankish for the controls. Either that or there's some lag. Not sure which one. I played a good hour and a half last night and really enjoyed it, even with those odd little issues .

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature oh man i had the same problem. I dont remember it being that slow. Its like my guy is wearing ankle weights or something. It did get a little better when i got the running shoes.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet yep for sure. Those boots help. I left off after defeating the necromancer boss to get the power dash or whatever its called to go through blocks. I'll have to somehow manage this as well as bravely default 2 all before dread comes out ūüė¨

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature that is quite the schedule. I really want Dread but i think i'm gonna have to wait. Too many games! It looks legit though. I'm more excited for it than Metroid Prime 4.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet yea it'll be rock solid. Just hoping I can finish at least one of these games before it releases.

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

NSO SNES and NES controllers. Hilariously seeing all the bickering made me wanna play some retro games.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JasmineDragon

I just ordered Atelier Ryza 2 as it seems to be getting harder to find. Ryza 1 was amazing and I don't want to miss out.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Tyranexx

Not purchases, but recent gifts:
Ni No Kuni
Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection

Currently playing: Luigi's Mansion 3, Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

jdrocks89

Mega Man X Collection 1 and 2

jdrocks89

FX102A

R-Type Final 2. Although now I’m starting to think I should buy it for PS4 as I hear it runs slightly better.

FX102A

Magician

Littlewood
Roki
Super Crush KO

Switch Physical Collection - 802 games (as of October 2nd, 2021)
Currently playing: Spiritfarer (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

CurryPowderKeg79

Shin Megami Tensei 3 HD Remaster

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9
MARIO GOLF: SUPER RUSH
(JUST BEAT)
BIOSHOCK 2
BIOSHOCK
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
THE WITCHER 3
THE OUTER WORLDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SKTTR

Physical (Switch)
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Bravely Default II
Dragon Quest Builders
Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection
Spiritfarer
Starlink - Pilot: Startail
Starlink - Pilot: Eli Arborwood
Starlink - Weapon: Hailstorm & Meteor Mk.2
Starlink - Weapon: Crusher & Shredder Mk.2
Starlink - Weapon: Iron Fist & Freeze Ray Mk.2

Physical (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Devil's Third

Digital (Switch)
DELTARUNE Chapter 1&2
Pity Pit

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SKTTR

NintendoByNature wrote:

@SKTTR wow that's a haul!

I maxed out my digital Wii U collection. Unfortunately, just like the Wii the menu maxed out at 300 downloads. I should have bought Wii U games physically back then because I downloaded approx. 325 Wii U games. That means I had to delete 25 games, even though the 1TB external hard drive I bought for it had 400GB still left.
That said, going digital-only was a huge mistake anway, despite its few comforts. Now I try to get all the best games for the system physical. With the 3 main Zelda's, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Project Zero, and Devil's Third recently added to my collection, there isn't much else I really need to catch up. I will look out for Paper Mario: Color Splash, Starfox Zero, Starfox Guard, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Deus Ex, and Mass Effect 3 mainly.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic