Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 4,636

James_Bond

Yep! Thinking of getting that over Christmas, be a good one for when the family are around.

James_Bond

GrailUK

@James_Bond Aww amazing!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Tyranexx

Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope (Digital)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Jrpglover

My latest purchase was darksiders 3 it's the only one I haven't played but I'm a huge fan of the franchise and want to finish the story off.

I do own it on pc but I feel the controls are too clunky for keyboard

Jrpglover

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Actually, it is! I know Treasure Trove would offer me more bang for my buck, but I'm really only interested in trying the original adventure.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx you'll enjoy it, I'm sure. They're all great entries, but shovel of hope is the best.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I'm sure I will! Spent years hearing about how awesome the original game is and finally decided to bite lol.

Ulysses

Just bought Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory a few days ago! And I had no idea how perfect the timing was for Sora in Smash <3

Loving the game so far! I grew up with the music of Kingdom Hearts, and Melody of Memory is the perfect love letter to fans of Shimomura's work. The rhythm gameplay is an engaging blend between rhythm button presses and feeling like your button inputs are actually combating the enemies on screen!

It's at a great price these days, so if you're open at all to rhythm games, then Melody of Memory is the perfect game to splurge on to coincide with Smash Ultimate's final fighter launch on the 18th.

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Asdivine Collection) from Limited Run Games. I will be enjoying it in about 6 months when it comes in.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

MarioBrickLayer

My Metroid Dread Special Edition arrived early!!

Untitled

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

SeaBed
Sniper Elite III
Tropico 6

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Metroid Dread
and renewed my NSO subscription.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

reporterdavid

Last game was Nickelodeon All Star Brawl. Fun. Yes.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

I-U

Waifu Uncovered
Metroid Dread Collector's Edition
Metroid Dread Amiibo 2-Pack

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Ralizah

Tetris Effect
Fatal Frame V (preorder)

I had $70 pegged for these releases, and, amazingly, the price matches up exactly with the launch discount on Tetris.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

SKTTR
  • Metroid Dread (physical)
  • The Stillness of the Wind (digital)

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Neoguardian86

Recently got:

Metroid Dread (loving it)
Hot Wheels Unleashed (very fun)
And i preordered digitally “Disco Elysium : Final Cut”

So far having a blast.

Last week i beat my first Castlevania game - Super Castlevania 4 through the Castlevania collection.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic