Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 2,975

Magician

American Fugitive
Corpse Killer - 25th Anniversary
The Mummy Demastered
Shadows of Adam
Dragon Star Varnir

Switch Physical Collection - 802 games (as of October 2nd, 2021)
Currently playing: Spiritfarer (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

ophone

Just bought Super Daryl Deluxe.
It's currently 75% off on the eShop.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Super Metroid.

MisterMan

I picked up Tails of Iron this morning and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's a very linear story, with good combat and wonderful art.

MisterMan

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0932-8640 | Nintendo Network ID: darkdaysahead

Magician

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

Did you get The Mummy Demastered from ebay?

@MarioBrickLayer

No, I purchase every numbered LRG within the preorder window. It just so happened my order for The Mummy Demastered was tied to my order for Corpse Killer, which finally went into LRG inventory earlier this month. I prefer to order LRG games in pairs rather than pay shipping for each singular release. It makes the wait longer but it saves on shipping costs; anywhere from $20 to $60 a month depending on how frequently LRG distribute Switch games.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

SViper

At September 5th I Pre-Ordered Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Dual Pack, BD for me and SP for my little brother. The same day I bought Pokémon Sword for brother.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

MarioBrickLayer

Magician wrote:

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

Did you get The Mummy Demastered from ebay?

@MarioBrickLayer

No, I purchase every numbered LRG within the preorder window. It just so happened my order for The Mummy Demastered was tied to my order for Corpse Killer, which finally went into LRG inventory earlier this month. I prefer to order LRG games in pairs rather than pay shipping for each singular release. It makes the wait longer but it saves on shipping costs; anywhere from $20 to $60 a month depending on how frequently LRG distribute Switch games.

Ah! OK! I missed that release, I was hoping you were going to say it was an import or something!!!

MarioBrickLayer

Ryu_Niiyama

Balan. In part because it is a piece of history and I didn’t dislike the demo as it had that Nights feel to me and it was only 20 bucks.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

I-U

Downloaded Cruis'n Blast yesterday evening after not finding the game physically earlier this week at the retailer I work for and Walmart. Blast close to release turned into a game that I felt like I shouldn't miss out on. More than a week out, it was only a game I had some interest in. So far so good with the game, had an addictive first session before bed.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

SpringDivorce

Cruis'n Blast physical, and Dojoran from the eShop purely because I like the graphic style.

SpringDivorce

ophone

Found ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! at a merchant in France just behind the border.
I didn't even know it got a physical release.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Super Metroid.

MarioLover92

Just preordered Metroid Dread! Now I just have to wait until it gets shipped. Really pumped to play it.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

JasmineDragon

I just got Darius Cozmic Collection off Amazon, filling out my shmup collection.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Jadamson929

My wife just picked up "Telling Lies" and she absolutely loves it! It's sort of a FMV visual novel, but broken up into small random chunks of video that you only find searching key words. Great acting, and a really original way of telling a story. Multiple endings give it replayability too. I enjoy watching her play it.

Jadamson929

SKTTR

Jadamson929 wrote:

My wife just picked up "Telling Lies" and she absolutely loves it! It's sort of a FMV visual novel, but broken up into small random chunks of video that you only find searching key words. Great acting, and a really original way of telling a story. Multiple endings give it replayability too. I enjoy watching her play it.

If she likes that genre she could check out the other FMV games.

Wales Interactive has released
The Complex
Five Dates
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
Late Shift
The Shapeshifting Detective
Headspun
The Bunker
I Saw Black Clouds
Night Book
and probably a couple more.

And then there's Death Come True (try the demo) and Night Trap (infamous classic) as well.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

dan958

Waiting for my delivery of;
Rune Factory 4
Final Fantasy VII And Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

dan958

Twitter:

MarioLover92

Just got Contra Anniversary Collection from the eShop. It was on sale for $4.99 - I could not pass it up!

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Magician

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
Death end re;Quest
Ni No Kuni II
Actraiser Renaissance

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic