423 Blocked

You have been blocked for security reasons. This server understood your request, but will not service any requests from your IP address.

function checkViewport () { if (document.cookie.match(/device=desktop/) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Safari/i) && !navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i) && navigator.userAgent.match(/Version\/(13|14|15)/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i) && screen.width >= 800 && screen.width > screen.height && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i)) || (screen.width > window.innerWidth && screen.width > 800 && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Android|iPhone/i))) { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content","width=1275"); } else { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content",document.getElementById("viewport").getAttribute("data-original")); }}; checkViewport(); window.addEventListener('resize', checkViewport);if (!document.documentElement.matches('.light, .dark')) { if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: dark)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('dark'); } else if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: light)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('light'); } }

Forums

Topic: Switch 2 Boxed Physical Releases

Nintendo Switch 2 is finally here, check out our guide: Nintendo Switch 2 Guide: Ultimate Resource.

Posts 161 to 169 of 169

rallydefault

That Ninja Turtles roguelike is getting a DLC-included physical release. Pretty awesome.

Also good to see some big games like the Tomb Raider reboot getting full physicals, even if it's through Limited Run and stuff.

There is progress being made, for sure.

The offenders that are exclusively game key card remain: Square, Capcom, and Ubisoft. Sega is mixed, Microsoft is mixed.

rallydefault

rallydefault

Yea, I looked up vides on Midnight Walk. I've been getting most of the Super Rare releases so far, but this one is not my cup of tea lol

I got the physical for Minishoot Adventures recently (I think Super Rare did that one... it was them or Fan Gamer, I can't remember), and that was such a fun little game. Basically like NES/SNES Zelda but a twin stick shooter. So creative and fun!

rallydefault

Magician

I think I'll need a copy of Dispatch since it'll be a Switch 2 Edition release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,612 games (as of October 2nd, 2026)
Switch 2 Physical Collection - 5 games (as of September 20th, 2026)

rallydefault

Playing through High on Life S2 Edition right now. Full physical - I think it was through Limited Run.

rallydefault

Misima

I guess Dispatch is coming physical. Can't confirm if it's still censored. Have to wait and see.

Misima

Zuljaras

Rise is also coming to the Switch 2 in full physical release

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/07/random-fan-transforms-their-nintendo-64-into-a-starcraft-battlefield
My Sculptures

Grumblevolcano

@Zuljaras At this pacing it looks like Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be shadow dropped digitally in October and get a LRG release announced in December.

Grumblevolcano

Zuljaras

@Grumblevolcano Yep I am thinking the same

I just hope LRG drops that they are making Fallout 4 for the Switch 2, given their past relationship with Bethesda

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/07/random-fan-transforms-their-nintendo-64-into-a-starcraft-battlefield
My Sculptures

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic