423 Blocked

You have been blocked for security reasons. This server understood your request, but will not service any requests from your IP address.

function checkViewport () { if (document.cookie.match(/device=desktop/) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Safari/i) && !navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i) && navigator.userAgent.match(/Version\/(13|14|15)/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i) && screen.width >= 800 && screen.width > screen.height && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i)) || (screen.width > window.innerWidth && screen.width > 800 && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Android|iPhone/i))) { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content","width=1275"); } else { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content",document.getElementById("viewport").getAttribute("data-original")); }}; checkViewport(); window.addEventListener('resize', checkViewport);if (!document.documentElement.matches('.light, .dark')) { if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: dark)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('dark'); } else if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: light)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('light'); } }

Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch 2

Nintendo Switch 2 is finally here, check out our guide: Nintendo Switch 2 Guide: Ultimate Resource.

Posts 4,521 to 4,524 of 4,524

rallydefault

@squiddu-real
Your affectations come off as extremely juvenile. I don't care if you don't like me, but nothing I said in my original post deserved the response you gave me. I don't block people because I think it's stupid to cancel out voices, but I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to me the way you do.

rallydefault

jedgamesguy

@BentIeyma Honestly, the only game I play semi-regularly on PS now is Gran Turismo 7, and I'd say it's the only great example of Sony maintaining a live-service game this generation, with free monthly updates and new cars and tracks. If that game gets put on PC lord help me.

Building up a Steam library with cheap keys has been quite satisfying this year for me by comparison.

Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave (S2)
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Ghost of Yotei (PS5)
Mahoyo [ON HOLD]

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

squiddu-real

@rallydefault i kinda jump all over the place with people like you, that's probably why it sounds so fake now that i think about it. but the stuff that happened this morning was genuine, just probably not reasonable.

conveniently you keep getting all the comments from me that sound immature that barely anyone else does, except maybe bolt but i guess it doesn't count with him because a lot of us didn't like him for a good while there. i promise you i try to maintain a decent image most of the time but it can slip pretty easily depending on the subject

(she/her)
hug the robot girl, give the chicken parm to the flesh girl.
nso classics spreadsheet (click here!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-4656-5576

DuckInPond

BentIeyma wrote:

I'm really enjoying The Crew Motorfest. I didn't really give it a second thought on PS5, because I had Forza Horizon 5, but decided to give the Switch 2 version a try. It definitely scratches that Forza Horizon itch. It looks great and runs really well (if you don't mind 30 fps).
I'm loving the quantity and quality of 3rd party releases. I'm 100% certain I'd sell my PS5 if it wasn't for GTA VI, Infact I might even do just that once I've finished it.

Nice, had been on my list since it was announced, glad to hear it’s a good Forza replacement since Forza itself likely isn’t going to come any time soon!

Edit: And a physical release, sick

[Edited by DuckInPond]

DuckInPond

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic