423 Blocked

You have been blocked for security reasons. This server understood your request, but will not service any requests from your IP address.

function checkViewport () { if (document.cookie.match(/device=desktop/) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Safari/i) && !navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i) && navigator.userAgent.match(/Version\/(13|14|15)/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i) && screen.width >= 800 && screen.width > screen.height && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Mobile/i)) || (screen.width > window.innerWidth && screen.width > 800 && !navigator.userAgent.match(/Android|iPhone/i))) { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content","width=1275"); } else { document.getElementById("viewport").setAttribute("content",document.getElementById("viewport").getAttribute("data-original")); }}; checkViewport(); window.addEventListener('resize', checkViewport);if (!document.documentElement.matches('.light, .dark')) { if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: dark)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('dark'); } else if (matchMedia('(prefers-color-scheme: light)').matches) { document.documentElement.classList.add('light'); } }

Forums

Topic: Fire emblem fortune's weave

Nintendo Switch 2 is finally here, check out our guide: Nintendo Switch 2 Guide: Ultimate Resource.

Posts 681 to 682 of 682

XenobladeKisekiFan

@FrostshadeWC this is the order I'm playing the game and I have a good understanding of the story so far and really enjoying it as a result.

@wooferjones in the obelisk, the player can review any events in any chapter they may have missed, for example in leda route, I missed 2 events in chapter 9 and i'm currently replaying chapter 9 to see them.

Also you can replay a long chapter with more than 100 turns on ledas route to farm supports, this way you can dance in taverns, get money and use that money in inns to farm supports with all the characters in the game and it carries over to the main game afterwards.

[Edited by XenobladeKisekiFan]

Favourite series,
Xenoblade, Trails/Kiseki and fire emblem

I enjoy any games with anime characters

NintendoByNature

I’m about to start act 1 ch 11 for Leda. Hoping to get thru her act 1 before I go on vacation Thursday. Then when I come back I’ll start Theodora or Dietrich and do their act 1.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic