Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,221 to 13,240 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

X_Blitz_X wrote:

Hey. Just lurking around.t >_>
<_<

Follow me lad, and I shall teach you the ways of the lurk. With training, you will learn to sneak by unnoticed for many pages, only needing to post when your memory fades from the minds of the humble players to remind them that you exist.
Rule No. 1: Do not talk about Fight ClubLurking.
Rule No. 2: Do not post.
Rule No. 3: ...
Rule No. 4: PROFIT!
By following these simple rules, you will learn how to be everywhere, but nowhere at the same time. You will manuever like a shadow in the night. Villains will tremble when you are in their presence, but they will not know where you are. You will succeed me, and become the next Lurkman!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheLilK98

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Ok, don't judge me if I get this wrong ok?

Fighting through the battle here comes...Cyb3Rnite!
Untitled
This mysterious figure is always luring around to see who to challenge. He/She also doesn't know the true meaning of fear, and is also so confident and courageous of his/her self! Always there to protect his/her allies along the way, even if she/he must sacrifice his/her life for them! Weather it's going to war to defend the ones he/she cares about, or it's just battling the dead to save the world, it's up to this hero and her/his troops to save the day. I highly recommend you join this amazing hero, if not, well you just made a HUGE mistake!

I'm pretty sure that's Awakening's Marth. I thought they ment Shadow Dragon's Marth.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

X_Blitz_X wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

X_Blitz_X wrote:

<_<

If you were really lurking, you wouldn't have posted. You're the worst lurker ever. U_U

Well obviously. Just watching a thread without posting is boring. I'm not trying to be the best lurker, rather the opposite.

So you're a lurker that's a lurker that's trying not to lurk?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Dash The pic was really close to being done, then I forgot about it.
And then I never uploaded the pic to the gallery, and ....I kinda deleted all my paintings to make room for Code of Princess. Oops.
Um, yeah. I can still retrieve it, but it would be in a bad form, I literally had it looking great. ;____;

So I might just make a new one, it might inspire me to actually finish it. n____n"

So....

If anyone wants to kiu, I'm here, but if you hate staves, let me know ahead of time please.

@Happy_Mask You should try to post every 3 days.

@X_Somefunnything_Blitz_Somefunnything_X I remember you, Blitz Christopher Doom. :3

@Everyone_that_I_just_played_or_have_played_today_at_some_point Good Games~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Auracle

Happy_Mask wrote:

X_Blitz_X wrote:

<_<

Follow me lad, and I shall teach you the ways of the lurk. With training, you will learn to sneak by unnoticed for many pages, only needing to post when your memory fades from the minds of the humble players to remind them that you exist.
Rule No. 1: Do not talk about Fight ClubLurking.
Rule No. 2: Do not post.
Rule No. 3: ...
Rule No. 4: PROFIT!
By following these simple rules, you will learn how to be everywhere, but nowhere at the same time. You will manuever like a shadow in the night. Villains will tremble when you are in their presence, but they will not know where you are. You will succeed me, and become the next Lurkman!

Actually, I think Mega Man had to fight a robot master named Lurk Man at the beginning of Mega Man Legends 3. However, after Mega Man absorbed his power... well, we haven't seen the Blue Bomber since. :/

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mansa

Is there any way to find out someone else friend code, there was someone that was awesome with a bow online and I want to battle him again

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton Did you try the KI:U Spotpass Weapon thread link? Same thing as the BL. I thought it was intentional, something like this:

(url=www.nintendolife.com)Insert name here like a url(/url) Of course to those of you who don't know, in order to make that work, you need to use brackets [ ] instead of parenthesis ( ).

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TheLilK98

Knuckles wrote:

@Prof_Clayton Did you try the KI:U Spotpass Weapon thread link? Same thing as the BL. I thought it was intentional, something like this:

(url=www.nintendolife.com)Insert name here like a url(/url) Of course to those of you who don't know, in order to make that work, you need to use brackets [ ] instead of parenthesis ( ).

That was definitely NOT intentional.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

X_Blitz_X

@Happy_Mask
I have much to learn ._.

@KiDasharus
Pretty much. Besides I was joking about the lurking thing. I just wanted to post here but didn't know what to post so I just went with lurking.

@Prof_Clayton
I definitely remember you.

"Hey what's up guys? BCD here and I'm back again!" ~Blitz Christopher Doom.
FC:0044-3527-2798
Check out my chanel://www.youtube.com/user/BlitzChristopherDoom
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3527-2798

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.