Welcome to our ultimate guide for collecting every Power Moon from the Ruined Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey! Below, you'll find maps detailing the exact location for all 10 of the Power Moons located in this Kingdom, as well as descriptions on how to get each and every one of them.
The numbers on the maps correspond to the relevant Power Moon listed below and, whilst most of them appear in that spot from the beginning (or after you've completed the story at least), it is worth nothing that sometimes you are required to perform a specific action to make it appear. Use a combination of our maps and walkthrough information to grab each of the Power Moons with ease. Enjoy!
Ruined Kingdom Power Moons (1-5)
1. Battle with the Lord of Lightning!: You will receive this Power Moon when you defeat the Kingdom's boss.
2. In the Ancient Treasure Chest: Starting from the Odyssey, walk forwards and keep to the left. Jump down onto the platform to the left of the stairs and then jump up to grab on to the thin rail in the wall. Move yourself around to the left to find a treasure chest containing a Power Moon.
3. Roulette Tower: Climbed: Capture the rocket on the west of the main island to fly to a mixed 2D and 3D section. Make your way through each section, using a combination of the P-Switch and the button to make the platforms inside stay still exactly where you need them. When you reach the end you'll find a Power Moon.
4. Roulette Tower: Stopped (see location 3): In the same area as Power Moon 3, make your way through the 2D rooms until you come across the one with red Koopas walking along bricks. Here, jump up onto the top set of bricks on the left, jump on the red Koopa there once to make it hide in its shell, and then again (from the right hand side of it) to launch it off to the left and past the pipe from which you entered. You'll now be able to access a bonus area with a second Power Moon.
5. Peach in the Ruined Kingdom: Head to location 5 on our map (on the east side of the main island) to find Princess Peach. Talk to her to receive a Power Moon.
Ruined Kingdom 'Moon Rock' Power Moons (6-10)
These Power Moons will become available to you when you have smashed the Moon Rock located in this Kingdom.
6. Caught on a Big Horn: Return to the main island to find this area's boss lying on the ground. Jump up onto its head and examine its right horn (on your left). You'll notice a glowing spot at the tip - hold down the 'Y' button to have Cappy spin on it for a few seconds to reveal a Power Moon.
7. Upon the Broken Arch: Head to the far end (away from the Odyssey) of the first island. If you turn around and look to the left, you should notice a short, broken pillar standing in front of a taller one. Use a backflip to get on to the first pillar, and then jump up again to the second - simply ground pound the glowing spot here for a Power Moon.
8. Rolling Rock on the Battlefield: Return to the main island and look around location 8 on our map for a small rock sitting on the ground. If you kick it, you'll notice that it starts to glow. Keep kicking it around until it eventually smashes open (this one seems to take an abnormally long amount of time) and you will be rewarded with a Power Moon.
9. Charging Through an Army: Head inside the grey warp pipe near the Odyssey and run to the other side of the room, ignoring the enemies in your way. Throw Cappy at the level to open the gate, and then capture the Chargin' Chuck inside. Now simply charge up and around to either side of the gate and use his power to break open the cage above containing the Power Moon.
10. The Mummy Army's Curse (see location 9): In the same area as Power Moon 9, capture the Chargin' Chuck and run all the way back to the start of the room (if you smash open the line of blocks at the far end, you'll find a super-lovely wealth of coins just lying around). Now release the Chargin' Chuck with 'ZL', and climb the pole on the left - when you make it back up to the top you should spot a glowing Chincho. Jump up on this Chincho to reveal a second Power Moon.
We hope that you have found this guide on collecting all Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey's Ruined Kingdom useful. Let us know if you've managed to grab them all with a comment below.