Don't be tardy for this party
It's no secret that Nintendo has struggled with getting the word out about the Wii U. Unclear branding and messaging — not to mention a lack of consumer awareness and hard-hitting software in the first half of 2013 — have resulted in a lot of confusion and missed opportunities. More importantly, the company itself...
About The Game
It’s Time to Party with Wii U
Enjoy board games and mini-games on the TV, play familiar tabletop games using the Wii U GamePad controller or transform your living room into a game show floor. No matter what kind of party you’re throwing, Wii Party U offers something for everyone.
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in “Lost-and-Found Square,” imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with a wide variety of “Tabletop Minigames,” ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include the “Tabletop Minigame” that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.
Love the 1st wii party wonder what the sequel will be like
Only Nintendo can make a very stylized and great looking party game! <3
epic wii party was fun but this looks awsome
I want to ride the Rhino !!!!!!!
This comes with a Wii motion plus remote, right...?
@mega it does. I haven't seen it being sold seperate from either a black or white Wiimote Plus... Other than downloading it via eShop of course
This game is not good, I can not understand how it could get 8/10 rating, the same rating as LEGO City Undercover or Skylanders Giants, crazy. My son (who likes Mario Party type of games very much) tried it once and he never touched it again, it is absolutely motley, you constantly have to change between gamepad and wii remote, mimigames are too simple or rather stupid. This game has just one positive, it comes with cheap wii remote if you need one. Read this review for example:
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...